• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got Wings West kit installed

A few days ago, I got my Wings West kit installed, just in time for the Hoehn Acura meet in San Diego. I really like the fact that it's pretty subtle. It's not that I don't like the "over-the-top" stuff like the TAITEC, Burn-Up, or Marga Hills pieces. I actually think they're sweet. In fact, I think the Sorcery front end looks outright AWESOME!! I just didn't want to go too far on my "only" NSX. If I had a second one to mod, now, that's a little different.
biggrin.gif

Anyways, it was also important that I get a polyurethane set. Fiberglass just wasn't going to cut it on these totally thrashed Southern California streets.

Kit was purchased from Dali Racing. Thanks again Mark!!

nsx_equip_03.jpg

DSC03423.JPG

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

Nice! How much did everything cost including paint and install if you dont mind me asking. Im thinking about getting the kit also but just wanted to know how much will I be spending. Thanks!

Fury,

Looks great! You are right about subtle...especially with a black car. I feel that this is truy how it should have been right off the assembly line, or at least a minor aesthetic upgrade at least once in the past 12 years of production. If you have any side profies in the direct sun post them or private me with them. This is my next addition from my ever-so-growing list of mods to complete before I die.

Congratulations on a job well done.

Very nice!
I am also about to install WW sideskirt and (maybe) front spoiler... on my silver I am still not sure about the front since it would look more aftermarket than on the black (you would see the install line between the spoiler and the bumber...). Did you also install the rear spats?

Looks fantastic! I love how clean the line is.

very nice!
i too am interested in approximate costs to paint / install. i am looking to get a hood, skirts, and rear valance put on. was curious how much that would set me back. (or should i say how far back in the dog house -- for those other married folks)

thanks,
james

Originally posted by FuryNSX:
...Fiberglass just wasn't going to cut it on these totally thrashed Southern California streets...

Try driving on Michigan's roads!! (and I'm not talking about just in the winter either).

You car looks beautiful! I also would like to know how much (roughly) it cost for fitment/installation/painting.

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Price for install and painting was just under $500. The paint is actually warrantied for a few years against most thinks like cracking and flaking, but (obviously) not things like rock chips and scraping.

Fitment seemed pretty good. I was actually worried about the rear spats not being aligned. I kind of remember a few posts about those pieces not fitting up right. I also remember someone mentioning that water pools up in those pieces, so they drilled a small drain hole in each one. (But then again, I don't expect it to rain here in San Diego too much. What is it today, like 80 degrees? Sounds like another T-Top day!!
tongue.gif
)

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

Back