• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Grand Opening car meet 3/21/2010 10AM-5PM in Elk Grove, CA

Hi every one i am sure most of you met me at some point. my name is jeff. recently i open up a new automotive performance and accessories store in Elk Grove, CA and on the 21st i am hosting a grand opening car meet any one is welcome so please come by and enjoy nice cars cool people and some special deals. (nsx will have special parking spots for photo shoot)

1320 PERFORMANCE

GRAND OPENING CAR MEET!

DATE: 3/21/2010 (SUNDAY)

TIME: 10AM-5PM

LOCATION: 8139 ELK GROVE BLVD, SUITE 155. ELK GROVE, CA 95758
(WE ARE RIGHT BEHIND BOBA TEA HOUSE)

Great meet in NorCal!

No drama, no hype, no police drama . just nice cars, models and cool people.
carmeetposter.jpg

CIMG3150.jpg

CIMG3183.jpg

CIMG3186.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Grand Opening CAR MEET 3/21/2010 FROM 10AM-5PM in Elk Grove, CA

I should be able to make it Jeff.

I'll be there Jeff, along with my cousin Loi and his Silver STI.

Ken

nice! i am gonna have 4-6 models :tongue:and professional photographer take some really nice pics for every one! and also raffles for free give way! :biggrin:

ey, if it doesn't rain I'll be there as well. What kind of lunch places are near there?

subway is in the shopping center and boba tea house (lollicup) is next door also. there's many restaurant few blocks away.

ey, if it doesn't rain I'll be there as well. What kind of lunch places are near there?

There is a Chevron right in the corner for snacks, drinks, and fill-up for those who perfer Chevron over 76 and Shell.

See you guys there.

There is a Chevron right in the corner for snacks, drinks, and fill-up for those who perfer Chevron over 76 and Shell.

See you guys there.

carmeetposter.jpg

hmmmm, is Elk Grove near Sac? Never ventured up there before...in my nsx that is :tongue:

I have a buyer flying in on 3/20 to take one of my cars but should be free on the 21st so if weather is cooperating I might go....

hmmmm, is Elk Grove near Sac? Never ventured up there before...in my nsx that is :tongue:

I have a buyer flying in on 3/20 to take one of my cars but should be free on the 21st so if weather is cooperating I might go....

Yeah, Elk Grove is just south of Sac.

Jeff- I'm gonna try to check it out and show my support. BTW- how soon can you order me a APC or Voltex wing?

Jeff- I'm gonna try to check it out and show my support. BTW- how soon can you order me a APC or Voltex wing?

thanks! i have a voltex real carbon fiber wing on one of our race car that we are not using if u want it 50 bucks u can have it but i believe the mounting plate are missing.

We'll be there. Just got our 2000 Silver last week! We are in the Roseville area. What is a good time to show up?

Wayne

dsc0511final3.jpg

We'll be there. Just got our 2000 Silver last week! We are in the Roseville area. What is a good time to show up?

Wayne

I am going to get there around 10am to get a good spot.

Ed

Wayne

dsc0511final3.jpg

very nice congrats!!! we have reserve spot for the nsx crew but try to be here around 10-11am. photographer will be on site for pics. i will post pics after the show.
Jeff

thanks! i have a voltex real carbon fiber wing on one of our race car that we are not using if u want it 50 bucks u can have it but i believe the mounting plate are missing.

Cool:wink:...I'll bring my wallet.

I'll be there.

Jeff,
I put a message out to the Sacramento Chapter of the NSXCA about your meet.

Last edited:

me and my girl will be going :)
anyone from the bay area wanna caravan? or between final location and the bay area I will change route to meet up with other primers!
Where in the bay are you comming from? If your going up I-5 or 99 I'll possibly meet up. 99 looks a little better, cause the shop is closer to it. which way do you plan on going?

Back