• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Grand Tourismo Front Lip Spoiler???

Anyone make a front lip for a 2002 bumper like the one from Grand Tourismo?

gt5___nsx_r_drift_by_psykomysik-d34d7wz.jpg

I'm not sure about the lip, but I'd kill to get steering angle like that.

i call dibs on the seats.

greg@r-tune is correct. Route KS in Japan carries it but it is very hard to come by and costs way too much for a front lip. New at around $880 before some very expensive shipping from Japan, no one in will ever buy one unless it is something you really REALLY wanted and could fork up the premium =)

Honesly I am really sad this lip is no longer made and mine is damaged. Mine is a Cantrell, which is not available at SOS anymore... and I am assuming so is Angus's. That was only about $300 or $350 if I remember. Scorp bought the RouteKS one, and said it is much better quality but looking at it.... it looks the same to me with some of the same flaws. Just more expensive.

It is my favorite lip... I wish there was another source. Will, if you ever want to sell contact me.

Honesly I am really sad this lip is no longer made and mine is damaged. Mine is a Cantrell, which is not available at SOS anymore... and I am assuming so is Angus's. That was only about $300 or $350 if I remember. Scorp bought the RouteKS one, and said it is much better quality but looking at it.... it looks the same to me with some of the same flaws. Just more expensive.

It is my favorite lip... I wish there was another source. Will, if you ever want to sell contact me.

Send me the pics of your lip, I can most likely fix it for you so it won't break again...

Back