• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Group Buy - DOWNFORCE side skirts and splitters

1. 3.5ltrnsxr - CF Splitters
2. ChrisK - CF Splitters for 02+ OEM
3. Oyagi CF Splitters
4. Blacknot - Stacys w/ door and CF splitters
5. excellon - CF Splitters
6. nsx1145 - Stacys skirts w/ door panels
7. POWERED by HONDA - 02+ OEM Replica Side Skirts w/Door Panels (looking forward to the DF NSX-R seats group buy!)
8. Redna2x - CF Splitters for 02+ OEM
9. T-Ram - Stacy's skirts with door panels

3. Oyagi CF Splitters
7. POWERED by HONDA - 02+ OEM Replica Side Skirts w/Door Panels (looking forward to the DF NSX-R seats group buy!)
10. pingu81 - Stacy's skirts with door panels

3. Oyagi CF Splitters
10. pingu81 - Stacy's skirts with door panels
11. Kwinkler - CF Splitters

i have a question.

how is the fitment of the stacy ss? does it use the exact installation points as the 02 oem side skirts?
does the skirts use a flex resin?

i have a question.

how is the fitment of the stacy ss? does it use the exact installation points as the 02 oem side skirts?
does the skirts use a flex resin?

Fitment is great. VERY little modification is needed if any.

Yes, I believe it is a flex resin they use.

Fitment is great. VERY little modification is needed if any.

Yes, I believe it is a flex resin they use.

would i need a side skirt mounting kit, like the one SOS has.

or does it install just like an 02 oem side skirt would, where the square holes are?

would i need a side skirt mounting kit, like the one SOS has.

or does it install just like an 02 oem side skirt would, where the square holes are?

No you do not need the Wings west mount kit for these. They install pretty much like the factory ones do. Screws in both ends etc..

Darn. Serves me right for not being on prime for awhile...

I realize the GB is over but can you still order the Stacy sides?

I would be interested too with the Stacy sides w/door pieces

Guys, I plan on doing another GB soon. I want to give DF time to finish up all the Side ducts prior to me laying another huge order on them. Give me 1-2 wks and I will do it. When you lay a TON of stuff on at one time that is when orders get messed up and people get upset. I'd rather be more careful with my customers and make sure people are handled correctly.

Thanks for the understanding!

Guys, I plan on doing another GB soon. I want to give DF time to finish up all the Side ducts prior to me laying another huge order on them. Give me 1-2 wks and I will do it. When you lay a TON of stuff on at one time that is when orders get messed up and people get upset. I'd rather be more careful with my customers and make sure people are handled correctly.

I agree, a few weeks sounds good to me, no rush.

This is great news!

Back