• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess the HP/TQ Win a Prize

MiamieNeSeX said:
List
6159CaptureWiz003.jpg

I noticed my name got crossed off probably because I didn't list torque numbers. I'll say 413 TQ

Ladies..........

547 RWHP 428 TQ final answer. :smile: Now for the twist. In the never ending quest for more power or just to make sure that my tuner has food on the table :D I will be unbolting the BBSC (yes unbolting) and installing a single Turbo Kit that we are developing.(One off only) We do this as we feel that we have reached the limit with the BBSC and since we have built the motor to make more HP TQ than BBSC is able to sqeeze out of it. I will make arrangements with Chris at SOS to mail the winner(whoever that is) the certificate. I will also be selling the BBSC and will start the appropriate thread as soon as it is boxed.

Armando

robr said:
so.. would the winner be Kevs4 or ShawnRay :). Sick numbers, can't believe that won't do it for you!!

I'm guessing Armando is going with more power so he make some quick runs to Cuba now that it looks like Fidel is out of the picture. :biggrin:

Good job Armando. I can't wait to get a ride in this monster. :smile:

MB must be proud! Did you continue to have belt problems with the super small pulley? Given these outstanding numbers what is your ultimate goal?

well done, very very impressive!

DocL said:
I'm guessing Armando is going with more power so he make some quick runs to Cuba now that it looks like Fidel is out of the picture. :biggrin:

Is there an amphibious conversion kit available for the NSX that I'm unaware of? :)

WOODY said:
MB must be proud! Did you continue to have belt problems with the super small pulley? Given these outstanding numbers what is your ultimate goal?

well done, very very impressive!

We will be at the same power levels with the Turbo, only we will be able to control boost/power levels and move the Tq inot the lower rpm ranges.

Armando

MiamieNeSeX said:
Ladies..........

547 RWHP 428 TQ final answer. :smile:

SoCalDude said:
I think I may be close unless I guessed too late!:eek:

Last edited:
MiamieNeSeX said:
Ladies..........

547 RWHP 428 TQ final answer. :smile: Now for the twist. In the never ending quest for more power or just to make sure that my tuner has food on the table :D I will be unbolting the BBSC (yes unbolting) and installing a single Turbo Kit that we are developing.(One off only) We do this as we feel that we have reached the limit with the BBSC and since we have built the motor to make more HP TQ than BBSC is able to sqeeze out of it. I will make arrangements with Chris at SOS to mail the winner(whoever that is) the certificate. I will also be selling the BBSC and will start the appropriate thread as soon as it is boxed.

Armando

Congradulations!!!:biggrin:
547 HP and 428 TQ and you are still looking for more!:eek:
No time to rest even after these #s but continuing the quest.:biggrin:
You are truly the Grand Puba of the "More is Never Enough Club".:cool:
Thanks for sharing the adventure and please keep us informed on the next chapter in the quest for "MORE".

MiamieNeSeX said:
Ladies..........
547 RWHP 428 TQ final answer. :smile: Now for the twist. In the never ending quest for more power or just to make sure that my tuner has food on the table :D
Amazing and a bit surprising with your next move, more fun reads ahead is a big plus:smile:

You are one "#########" man:eek:

Hugh said:
Smartest thing Ive read on Prime in a while. (My own posts excepted of course)

"Boost is Boost" but "More Boost" is better. Stick with your "G" meter and leave the boosting to the pros :)

Armando

Armando

Bob Kenney said:
You are truly the Grand Puba of the "More is Never Enough Club".:cool:
Armando, just beware of the next club. Don't want to end up there.:biggrin:
J/K, go getem.

Congrats

Thats a realy nice job. I wonder what ur next stop will be
650hp 500tq :biggrin:
Good Luck
How dose the car drive?

Kev

kevs4 said:
Congrats

Thats a realy nice job. I wonder what ur next stop will be
650hp 500tq :biggrin:
Good Luck
How dose the car drive?

Kev

Thanks, but we are not shooting for much more HP/TQ , we just want to control it better in the mid RPM ranges.

Armando

Last edited:
i would think you will be ALOT happier with a turbo anyway.....how flat was the TQ curve? prolly come on kinda late?....

you should make that TQ w/ the turbo early....(depending on turbo choice)....
good luck...glad to see more people going turbo :)

i would think you will be ALOT happier with a turbo anyway.....how flat was the TQ curve? prolly come on kinda late?....

you should make that TQ w/ the turbo early....(depending on turbo choice)....
good luck...glad to see more people going turbo :)

MiamieNeSeX said:
Congrats!! Please contact Chris at SOS and give him your mailing info so he can forward you the Certificate.

Armando
Thanks Armando!:biggrin:

Back