• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension H&R and Comptech Lowering Springs, Coilover Sleeves, Koni Struts (need to be rebuilt)

H&R and Comptech Lowering Springs, Coilover Sleeves, Koni Struts (need to be rebuilt)

I've been playing around and accumulating different suspension parts in hopes of putting together the "ideal" set-up for my car... but at the end, I decided to go with some JRZ's instead

H&R Lowering Springs 1.5" drop (Used): $165.00

(Spring Specs can be found in the FAQ section of prime)

Blown Koni Yellow Struts (front and rear). all are pretty much shot, but can be rebuilt with custom valving for race springs, Type-S or Type-R for track use by Koni or their approved remanufacturers. This is ideal for someone looking to have custom valved shocks anyhow: $200.00 obo

***Edited based on new information from CT-Engineering***

Rare Comptech Engineering Performance Springs WITH Coilover Sleeves/Perches (Used)

These are designed to replace the lower spring perch on Koni Yellow sport struts. It comes with a threaded aluminum sleeve and adjustable spring perch. The kit allows you to lower the car anywhere from 0.5" -> 3.0"

I do not know if these will fit over bilsteins or not, but if anyone local has a bilstein sitting around and wants to test fit it, they are welcome to. Or I can take measurements of the koni spring perch base and see if it matches that of the Bilsteins. I will try to test fit these on the stock strut body over the upcoming weekend to see if they may work on that application as well. $550.00 obo

Thanks!

Everything is in storage for the time being, but I will try to get pictures and post them up when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Back