• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

H&R spring group buy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested, but how about shocks to go along with the springs?

I believe that the H&R's lower by 1.5 inches, and if you keep the OEM shocks they will blow out eventually.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in the springs. However can someone please tell me if H&R springs are good springs? How low will they drop the car? Also will the ride still be smooth? Will they fit the 94 model?

Thanks for any help. MB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using the H&R springs for over 2 years and very happy with them. From my experience (on other type of cars) H&R are one of the best.

They lower the car about 1.5" the ride is a bit stiffer.

I can arrange the shocks deal as well, just let me know if u guys want Koni or bilstein.

[This message has been edited by Andrie Hartanto (edited 30 April 2001).]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, For Bilstein, the best price is to get from Dali or Mirenda. I can not beat the price at all.

However, I am able to locate one set in the US right now. But the guy wants $640 for the set.

Koni I can get no problem. the price for Koni for a set is $540

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Sport Springs are H&R's most popular springs. They lower your NSX an average of 1.5 inches, for improved handling, better aerodynamics and a simply outrageous look. Each spring is tuned for that elusive combination of shifter-kart handling and a controlled, yet comfortable ride (about 25-30% stiffer than stock). Made exclusively in Germany.

Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship to the original purchaser.

For comparison, check out: http://www.daliracing.com/nsxcatalog/suspension/more_springs_matrix.cfm