• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Hamann F430

11558710442c57f51bc0bb.jpg

31440451642c57f62ecdf4.jpg

114880465642c57f82690b4.jpg

105726527642c57f991d5a3.jpg

188390209042c57faf027ed.jpg

164925814742c57fbe5cd3f.jpg

100777412242c57fcdcab14.jpg

9059148942c57fe104f04.jpg

This is how i want my F430 to look like. :tongue:

Additional ~50PS with custom exhaust.

Some may call it clean, but I call it boring. The kit, not the F430. I'm sure it costs a fortune considering it is Hamann and it is for the F430, but I wouldn't waste my money for something that does little to add to the car. And honestly, does this car need adding to?

that car is simply unreal. :biggrin: NSX as a daily driver and the FERRARI as my toy :biggrin:

I still hate the front end. Those big circles do NOTHING for me. They look like nostrils!

NetViper said:
I still hate the front end. Those big circles do NOTHING for me. They look like nostrils!

I like you dude...dont make me kill you :rolleyes:

Juice said:
Some may call it clean, but I call it boring. The kit, not the F430. I'm sure it costs a fortune considering it is Hamann and it is for the F430, but I wouldn't waste my money for something that does little to add to the car. And honestly, does this car need adding to?
Well said! The Hamann body stuffs are just redundant. I will take mine stock, not shaken.
Steve

I think the car looks sick. :eek:

I've already seen one up close in my area. Even stock, the car looks clean. There was a guy I met a couple of weekends ago at the Running of the Bulls with a Stradale said he's trading it in for the 430. :wink:

the inspiration for those "circles" is one of the iconic Ferraris of all time...
the F1 156 from early '60's

observe the evocative theme of the front end from the F430...

Attachments

• 027313.jpg
    027313.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 434
I am not crazy about the look of the front but I like the body kit overall. If you go back to the hot import nights thread there are pics of a 360 with the hamman kit on it .

NetViper said:
If that is you in your avatar, I am none too worried. :biggrin:

1. I was so joking

2. I'm 6'1 and 225..... be afraid... haha JK :rolleyes:

but yeah..... quik question dude... really...how can you not like this car. I'm a porsche man when it comes to this "class" but I still like it... thats saying somthing.

NsXMas said:
oooooo, them's fightin' words!!! :biggrin:

you're so right..lets cyber box.... jab jab..... :frown: it's so not the same... haha

archangel0585 said:
1. I was so joking

2. I'm 6'1 and 225..... be afraid... haha JK :rolleyes:

but yeah..... quik question dude... really...how can you not like this car. I'm a porsche man when it comes to this "class" but I still like it... thats saying somthing.

I just said I don't like the front. I love the rest of it. I prefer the front of the 360.

NetViper said:
I just said I don't like the front. I love the rest of it. I prefer the front of the 360.

I'll give you that...it does seem..bigger.

I'm not a fan.

I saw two F430's (and about a zillion 360 spiders) at crystal cove this AM and while I think it's amazing stock... this body kit looks like crap. Tacked on junk, IMO and no better than the Veilside garbage that I've seen ruining S2000's and now 350Z's in this area for years.

Is it me, or does the kit make it look like an Aston Martin? Especially the longer appearing hood and the headlights...

Attachments

• aston.jpg
    aston.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 302
I think it looks pretty good, but mainly because the car itself looks so good. If I owned one, I wouldn't put the kit on it.

Personally I would like the shark nose to be painted with the same body colour.

I think that car is hot! I would never trade a Stradale for it though. My honest favorite car would probably be the Stradale or a Noble (after I rode in one I love it!)
As for Archangles comment "I'm a porsche man when it comes to this "class" but I still like it... thats saying somthing." This car is way above porsche class. NSX's are in porsche class, not 360's and 430's.

Back