• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy 50th Birthday RSO!!!!

Well old man, you made it, you're officially older than time!!! Now someone, please give the man a dancing spidey!!!!!

Roger Roger Roger. Just because you are in your 70’s, doesn’t mean everyone else is.

Happy Birthday to the biggest kid in Disney.

Tony, please strike up the spidy.

Roger Roger Roger. Just because you are in your 70’s, doesn’t mean everyone else is.

Happy Birthday to the biggest kid in Disney.

Tony, please strike up the spidy.
Don, you're correct, not everyone, but Bob, he looks 70, acts 12!!!!

Self abuse, I guess my dementia has kicked in!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday Bob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha Bob has to spidy himself....

Bob won’t respond to this thread. He’s so old he can’t remember his login.
Happy Birthday to the 3rd best photographer In the club!

The Don,
You're just jealous because those of us in our 70's have accomplishments and all you have is potential... lol
SpeedJunkie

Happy Birthday RSO!
I thought you were MUCH older than 50...
:cool:

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I blew out the candles and wished Roger would get better taste than to drive a Ford.......

Happy Birthday RSO!
I thought you were MUCH older than 50...
:cool:
He is!!!!!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I blew out the candles and wished Roger would get better taste than to drive a Ford.......
Roger drives "The Ford", and also a NSX, the best of both worlds!!!! Happy Birthday Old Man, someone better give him a Spidey, better late than never!!!

You are just a kid. HBBD

Oh, I almost forgot

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/7isbcNAx367qU" width="480" height="367" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/dancing-spiderman-7isbcNAx367qU">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
what we can't handle the truth......:eek:

what we can't handle the truth......:eek:
Originally, the post title was Happy 70th RSO, he couldn't handle the truth and changed it, abusing his admin privileges!!!!

Back