Happy Birthday FuryNSX!!!!!

K2

Experienced Member
Randy,

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday my man! :biggrin:
Have a great weekend and we will get together to celebrate your 30th birthday over and over again........ :biggrin:

Late

Last edited:
Happy Birthday RANDY!!!!
Hope this year is a good one for you!! Dont forget me when your celebrating!!
Kenny....WHERE YOU BEEN???

Happy Birthday Randy. Wish I was your age! :biggrin:

Happy Birthday Brutha man.....

May the b-day gods bless you with a full tank, a CTSC, and Work Wheels for your next cruise :biggrin: ...

Mike

Enjoy your BD Randy, I'll look forward to seeing you at NSXPO. :smile:

Cartangry.gif
Slow down!

Well wishes from ours to yours! :biggrin:
Birthday7.gif
Got you a cake too!
fb41b7fb.gif

Guys,

Thanks so much for the well wishes. The past weeks have been a bit rough for me, and I wasn't looking forward to this b-day, being that I'm getting way too old now. :) But you guys here make it great. Thanks again!!

-Randy

Mojorator said:
Happy Birthday Brutha man.....

May the b-day gods bless you with a full tank, a CTSC, and Work Wheels for your next cruise :biggrin: ...

Mike
Mike,
Hmm, well, I got two out of three right now. I just need Anytime to hook me up with that CTSC next year. ;)

CDub said:
Happy 25th Randy! :cool:

Go out and do some donuts to celebrate.
Chris,
I guess I'll have to take some pointers from Conrad. :p
137_3740.JPG

Happy b'day Randy? Got any plans for celebrating the day?

Hope things haven't been too bad...

akira3d said:
Happy b'day Randy? Got any plans for celebrating the day?
I'm trying to think of where to eat for dinner, but I'm not too hungry right now. I am in the mood for some fish and chips, though. Hmm, maybe I'll try Long John Silvers. :D But really, I'm planning on relaxing at home this weekend and celebrating with Zena. It's her birthday too, on Monday. :)

PoohBEAR said:
WHO CARES ABOUT BIRTHDAY!!! RANDY...At our age, we should forget about it. rightttttt?
Calvin,
You ain't kiddin'. Honestly, I'm getting so old, that someone asked me a couple of days ago when was my birthday, and I actually said the wrong day (Thursday). Sheesh. :rolleyes:

FuryNSX said:
I'm trying to think of where to eat for dinner, but I'm not too hungry right now. I am in the mood for some fish and chips, though. Hmm, maybe I'll try Long John Silvers. :D But really, I'm planning on relaxing at home this weekend and celebrating with Zena. It's her birthday too, on Monday. :)

Randy,

Dude, Want to know where I had the best fish & chips?
Little hint. Where the Queen lives. :biggrin:

Hey bro, I'll be glad to take you out for some Fish & chip!!!

Cheer up, God does love you!!!

Kenny

Randy ~

Happy Birthday to you and Zena. Hope you both have a terrific weekend.

Scott and Linda

FuryNSX said:
Happy birthday Randy!!

I'll Fedex you the leftover meal from LSJ :biggrin:

I'll even put candles on top of the leftover pieces of fish. :tongue:

Next time I see you, I'll buy you pho and boba. :biggrin:

NsXMas said:
I'll Fedex you the leftover meal from LSJ :biggrin:
Even after a few days packaged up and in the mail, I don't think it will look or taste much different than what was served to you. :) The smell, on the other hand.....:D

K2 said:
Dude, Want to know where I had the best fish & chips?
Little hint. Where the Queen lives. :biggrin:
I'm up for that. Are you buying? :D That's one thing I need to do in my life. Have a serving of authentic fish and chips in the motherland.

Back