• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Birthday Larry B!

LJSB

Suspended
Here's a Happy Birthday wish for LarryB!

Have a nice, clear, cold birthday Martini Larry. You deserve it!

12494882_J4rGs-X2-1.gif

Happy Birthday Larry. Enjoy.

Happy B'Day Larry, here's to good health! Cheers!

Larry! Sorry I'm a little late but a great happy birthday to you. As always thank you very much for how much you contribute to our community. All the best, Giancarlo

Larry - have a GREAT B-day and all the best..........THANKS for all your valuable contributions to the NSX Community, I'm sure I speak for all and are appreciative for all the work you have done!!!! Have some drinks and some fun.
S.

Happy birthday, Larry! Hope you're celebrating it all day, and enjoying your retirement as el former Presidente!

LarryB, wishing you a very Happy Birthday as well. Hope you have a wonderful day!

wow that was quick.......another year....another happy nsx owner......have fun my man..

Happy Birthday Larry! Thanks for all you do for the NSX community.

Happy Birthday Larry! A +1 on the thanks for helping the NSX community. Did you find some of that Antinori super Tuscan to help with the birthday celebration?

...........Hey Larry Santa wants you back at the north pole pronto.......he thinks he hears a miss on his sleigh.....:tongue:

Cheers Larry - as others have chimed in - thanks for all of your super help on this site !! Much appreciated! You are always a big help to all of us, which is very gracious of you. Hope the day was a great one for you. Jay

Larry - Hope you have a great one. Thanks for all your help. I (and as I see from reading) and the rest of the Prime community appreciate your help/guidance. Hope you have yet another great year. - Morgan

Happy Birthday Larry and thanks for years of helping me and everyone else that has ever needed help,
and never throwing anyone under the bus,
and never question if someone has an actual LLC business,
and never passing judgment on others with less knowledge than you,
and never being a dick

you are as real as they come.

06DCF548E.jpg

Happy Birthday Larry B. Thanks again for helping out the new guys to the community and pointing us in the right direction for knowledge and mechanical help. Your experience and williningness to help is greatly appreciated.Jay B-

Happy belated birthday Larry, thank you for your contributions to this community. May you have continue to have a long healthy life.

Back