• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Birthday TonyD!!!!!

Don't forget to blow out all the candles on your birthday turkey.

12494882-L.jpg

Tony, boy are you OLD, didn't realize it until today. I bet you are getting some new camera equiptment for your special day. Have a great day and remember, Bags is the best thing that ever happened to you!!

Birthday around thanksgiving,,it is all about you,we give thanks for your birthday! I hear you are having a quiet gathering, good on you.:smile:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes...
Bob - thanks for spidey - my b'day would be incomplete without him!!!:smile:
Roger - I am probably older than you think:eek: I have my fingers crossed on the arrival of new camera and lens :tongue:

Thought I'd share some of my birthday and thanksgiving meal with everyone...

Lemon rice, kesari bath, uddina vada, thayir vada and, of course, the customary thanksgiving birthday kumbala kaayi pie :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not shown was the after dinner drink of Gasgase payasam! I think this drink would make me fail a drug test:smile:

224370363-L.jpg

Perhaps later I will feast on a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream:smile:

Hours later - 9pm dessert...(ice cream sundae and a root beer float!)
224422196-L-0.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Tony!

Happy B.day - But you shuldnt have used a sharp knife to slice the
banana, The Currie Pumkin Pie looks super with that quater missing out of it.
Auntie Lorie hope you didnt eat it all in one sitting & get a tummy ache..

Best Wishes
Clem & auntie La:biggrin:

Hey Tony!

Happy B.day - But you shuldnt have used a sharp knife to slice the
banana, The Currie Pumkin Pie looks super with that quater missing out of it.
Auntie Lorie hope you didnt eat it all in one sitting & get a tummy ache..

Best Wishes
Clem & auntie La:biggrin:
Footnote, Clem started to wish you a Happy Birthday over a month ago, still thought that he'd make it on time!:biggrin:

Thanks again everyone... Thanksgiving was quiet and peaceful and the pumpkin pie is almost gone - but I still have some ice cream left!!!

Roger, you shouldn't pick on Clem so much, you know it's the holiday season and tis the season to be kind. BTW, I think Clem is leaving next weekend so he makes it on time to our Holiday dinner.:smile:

Thanks again everyone... Thanksgiving was quiet and peaceful and the pumpkin pie is almost gone - but I still have some ice cream left!!!

Roger, you shouldn't pick on Clem so much, you know it's the holiday season and tis the season to be kind. BTW, I think Clem is leaving next weekend so he makes it on time to our Holiday dinner.:smile:
Tony, it depends on whether the dinner is in December or January if he'll make it on time!:eek:

Bailey, could you put up the limited run video that you shot at your house for everyone!!!! My daughter did enjoy the elf video!!!
BTW if Bailey does share his video, you'll see that it's not always "all about the food":eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bailey, could you put up the limited run video that you shot at your house for everyone!!!! My daughter did enjoy the elf video!!!
BTW if Bailey does share his video, you'll see that it's not always "all about the food":eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What happens in VEGAS or at my house or the other house stays there.:wink: Glad your daughter enjoyed the elfmorphisis.

Back