• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

has anybody checked out this nsx or would they be willing to check it out? (atlanta)

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/3920711496.html

So i've been talking to the guy and have pretty much everything set up from the loan to the shipping. I know it needs some work and that's what I was looking for so the price was negotiated respectively. He has sent me extensive pictures and copies of the title. I would just feel more comfortable knowing someone has seen it in person. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Dan. This is my first post by the way!

I've never seen it on the streets or at any car shows, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist but I wouldn't send any money without a thorough PPI. The area it is in is also in the news a lot for crime, so if it was stolen before I would believe that part. Ask him to take it to Eiffel's Place or another reliable shop for the PPI... I am not going to College Park to "check it out" My wife said my life insurance has not been increased and she wants me to stay away. :eek:

Back