• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

has anyone been fouled by girls wearing makeup?

Lol at the comments.

"I'd fu@k you with or without acne. Even with more acne ... Some advice to girls out there, guys don't care about your face if you have big T and A"
Not true but LOL

I applaud her bravery. She understands her situation and is willing to put herself out there for others to see. I would wager she is a much stronger person than most could ever understand. Medically speaking, I wonder what all she has tried for her condition. That type of acne is abnormal and usually needs professional treatment, but can be controlled.

As for the haters, you are obviously too stupid to realize that you look like mentally unstable little boys to the rest of us. On behalf of this brave girl, go f#ck yourselves.

Last edited:
This is the second stupid post you have put up here calling attention to someone and their medical issues...

I remember NSXPrime before you...

And it was much better...

Maybe we can get a "Why batman is so insecure of himself he has to pray on the misfortunes of others" thread and finally get something useful out of you...

Last edited:
This is the second stupid post you have put up here calling attention to someone and their medical issues...

I remember NSXPrime before you...

And it was much better...

Maybe we can get a "Why batman is so insecure of himself he has to pray on the misfortunes of others" thread and finally get something useful out of you...

But but, a prime without Batmans means no more rx7 posts...:biggrin:

Back