• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Has Anyone Looked at this 1995 Red NSX-T in Monroe, LA? JH4NA1188ST000048

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...997-1996-1995_|X-popular|Z-63303&aff=national

Has anyone looked at this car? I'm in the market for a 1995-96 Red NSX-T. I'm basically looked for a car w/ under 40K miles (or around there). I wasn't really planning on doing any serious looking until next spring, but I do a search every once in a while. I actually prefer tan leather, so that's the only thing that would hold me back on this one. And since I've been dreaming about this car for a while, I'd like to get the exact specs that I want.

Anyways, the price seems pretty good (anyone have any thoughts?), however my guess is that the timing belt/water pump haven't been replaced. I don't know this for fact, but I would think a seller would note this in the ad if the work had been done.

So, if anyone has taken a look at this car, let me know what you found out. Thanks!

that looks like a pretty damn good deal, identical to my car, I would call and see if he still has it.. ad was placed on july 17th

I met the owner and saw the car once in a parking lot, but never drove it. From what I could see, the car was in great shape and the owner strikes me as someone who would take very good care of the car. -- of course, that is purely a guess.

I think that car is also listed on prime in the for sale section.

PS. I am sure as hell glad I don't live there anymore! :biggrin:

I looked at it on Thursday in Jackson and then bought it. :smile:
I dont know why Ben hasn't closed his thread in the for sale.

Terry

Last edited:
terrypancake said:
I looked at it on Thursday in Jackson and then bought it. :smile:
I dont know why Ben hasn't closed his thread in the for sale.

Terry

Do you mind if I ask what you bought it for? I don't remember the exact price of the listing, now that it's gone, but that information would be helpful for me in my quest starting next spring. Also, was I right in saying that the timing belt/water pump hadn't been replaced yet?

BTW - congrats on a nice car.

if I recall correctly he was asking 36k, quite a deal

jkeen01 said:
Do you mind if I ask what you bought it for? I don't remember the exact price of the listing, now that it's gone, but that information would be helpful for me in my quest starting next spring. Also, was I right in saying that the timing belt/water pump hadn't been replaced yet?

BTW - congrats on a nice car.

Back