• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Have You Heard?

Hey folks. Have you heard? There will soon be very special gathering of NSX’s from all over the country. It is just a few weeks away and time is running short to sign up and make the necessary arrangements to attend. This will be the biggest and best event of the year for these very special cars and their owners. We are very excited to be hosting NSXPO 2011 here in the Northeast.

Please sign up today if you have not already done so. We think you'll find the social part of this event a great deal of fun for you and your spouse, partner or date. There will be so much to do to keep them busy. An awesome river run drive has been planned and the scenery is spectacular! I have been on a few of these drives with my wife and you're in for a real treat. Plus, you will not want to miss the tech sessions at Davis Acura. Grounds for Sculpture garden experience, twin river towns of New Hope/Lambertville, shopping, outdoor dining, antiques, galleries, boat rides, steam train, even an auto museum and golf.

This, and much, much more will be in store for you at this great event.
Please go to the link here http://www.nsxpo2011.com where you will find everything. Simple enough??? Then free up your calendar for this very special weekend in September and join the fun!

Also, why not remain after the social meet ends on Sunday and try the HPDE event out if you haven't been to the track before. Track Event registration is available and can be accessed through the same link above.

We look forward to seeing all of you in September 

I promise, you will have a great time!

Sorry to report, unless you already registered the event is sold out and registration is closed.

Back