• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2024 Registration

Registration for this years event will be taking place on Monday, April 22nd starting at 9AM PST. Both Track and Social Registrations are loaded and have been cleared of all issues found to date. Remember, you must be a current member of NSXCA to attend. See you there!

will we be furnished a registration code?
Should not need a code. Log into NSXCA.org webpage, log in with your membership account, add the event registration to your cart and checkout! It was super simple and quick last year. Also, once you got into the registration page, there was also a link for the hotel reservations (note the hotel link will not be visible to non-members, and maybe not even to members not registering for the event)

Last edited:
This was what you saw if your were part of the beta team testing it out. Registration for ALL members will open at 9AM PST on MONDAY.

Thought I might update you all as to where we stand with attendees. As of 6AM on Wednesday morning we have 158 members and guests attending and 27 signed up for HPDE. We have plenty of room for more.

May I inquire about tow rig parking at the Hilton.
Only a truck and Trailex for my CTR track car.

Nice job on getting this year's event together!
Thank you, Ed

May I inquire about tow rig parking at the Hilton.
Only a truck and Trailex for my CTR track car.

Nice job on getting this year's event together!
Thank you, Ed
There will be assigned parking at the Hilton DFW for those towing cars to NSXPO 2024.

Back