• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Header and Tubi Exhaust combo sound

Guys,
I sweated over the perfect exhaust for about 2 years. I did a lot of research, weighed the pros and cons and finally made the decision to go with the TUBI. Had it installed with a DC header, and added the Dali chip. The HP improvement was noticeable. Oddly the addition of the Dali chip seemed to somehow make the engine run smoother. As far as the sound is concerned I am extremely pleased. The quality of the TUBI is phenominal. The tips are like no other aftermarket exhaust. Also a TUBI exhaust will probably add to the cars value because of its exclusivity. And those Italians really do know how to make an engine sing sweetly!!!

Originally posted by NSX4NXS:
I'm wondering.
Just who sells the tubi?
Everyone talks about it, but nobody says where to get it. Who? Where?

bboxer set up the group buy. You can contact him at his e-mail address; click the second icon at the top of his post above.

Miled!
Good buy! I also installed it on my silver 5 months ago and a good 50% of what I liked in Ferraris is on my car now: the incredible sound!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
Miled!
Good buy! I also installed it on my silver 5 months ago and a good 50% of what I liked in Ferraris is on my car now: the incredible sound!
biggrin.gif

Ciao Giuseppe,

Come siete mi amico? Tino is getting a batch in next week and my name is on the VIP (err... TUBI) list!
biggrin.gif

There are 2 other fellas here that already have the Tubi installed. Once I get mine, we will fill one lane each on the 3-lane highway and screeeeeeeeeeeeeeam in fomration at 8K RPMs. Oops, I don't want to be part of the $35K motor replacement posse so I better keep it down to 7,999.
tongue.gif

I heard that tubi exhaust sound will be getting better after a break-in period. Is this true?
Please describe the sound.
How do you like it?
How soon is your break-in miles?
Thanks

------------------
--
'94 NSX Brooklands Green Pearl/ Onyx - 9k miles
'01 M3 Laguna Seca Blue/ Grey

Back