• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headers install help

Hey guys, does anyone installed a set of headers on their nsx before? I tried to do it myself following one of the DIY guides but i cant loose the bolt the holds the front corssbeam to the car. Rear headers were fairly easy but the front ones are PITA. Any kind of help or advice would be highly appreciate, i don't like to see my car on the jacks stands at all.

Nico

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

For the front headers removal, you'll have to take off the beam, oil pan shield, a bar that is shaped like this \_/, remove some of the hose brackets and a H bracket that is in front of the beam. If the bolts are tough to take off, spray it with some PB Blaster, it will help. When removing the beam, I slided it out from the driver side, it was easier pulling it out that way, be careful of the hose and lines, they might break. Then you have to take off the AC Compressor, there's 4 bolts holding it together, take them all off and slightly move them over so you have room to take off the front headers bolts. PM me if you have any question.

Back