• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

heated seat controls

The only install I've seen mounted the switches in the coin tray. Certainly easier but not as clean as if you can mount them into the seat nicely.

I put mine where the coin tray was. The idea was to make them visible and accesable to both passenger and driver. I've been eyeing the ash tray and trying to figure out a way to remove it, put the switches there, and have it all look OEM, but that's probably never going to happen.

Here's a picture from my install, you can see the switches (and the extra wiring under the seats).

Attachments

• wiring4.jpg
    wiring4.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
You could probably adapt the JDM switch pod there to make it look really nice. If you got the '4 pack' maybe the other could be for a radar detector / lidatek and the final one for an antenna power switch? Just a thought.

Would you be able to post more pictures of your seated heat install?

I put mine where the coin tray was. The idea was to make them visible and accesable to both passenger and driver. I've been eyeing the ash tray and trying to figure out a way to remove it, put the switches there, and have it all look OEM, but that's probably never going to happen.

Here's a picture from my install, you can see the switches (and the extra wiring under the seats).

here are 2 that I have seen. the first one is the heated seats switches out of an Acura Legend they actually click into place like factory no cutting its like they were made for the NSX Switch holder you can buy from SOS.
Now these same switches were made for a tons of Honda made cars, I have seen these same switches in Acura RL and Acura 3.2L not to mistake a TL with a 3.2 different cars. I remember I saw similar switches in Honda Accord SE 93
any local junkyard would have them.

you can also install them on the doors. one on each door not on the window switch parts but vertical above or level to the door speakers.
pleanty of options to install these things use your imagination

221.jpg

the second is an aftermarket brand still a good clean install but I like OEM. I have seen people install them in the centerconsole as well, you need to open the door and the switches were mounted vertical or horizontal installers choice.

heatedseats21.jpg

Last edited:
Back