• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello from Switzerland

hi there,
And welcome to this site. You have just found the best source of NSX-information in existence on the Internet in this universe :smile:

However,
What are you doing with such a slow car as a humble NSX if you have something as fast as a 525 RWHP Civic ??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

hi there

that's some wicked driving in the ledenon-vids, looks like your civic is seriously fast. :cool:

menfou said:
I have a black NSX stock for moment.
hmmm for the moment? any "Full-Race GT-3 Turbo"-plans for your nsx? :biggrin:

cheers

Welcome. Nice EP3. I have an EP3 Si that I use a daily driver and a black CTSC NSX that is the fast/fun/track car. Although it will cost serious $$ to make that much HP (reliably) in the NSX, I think you'll be much happier with a boosted NSX in terms of grip and performance over the EP3. Besides, if you own an NSX you know its a frickin sexy car and is a dream to drive. Shoot for 450rwp in the NSX and I think you'll be pretty happy. Watch out for oversteer on torquey turboed NSXes, :biggrin:

Hello

I received my Turbo yesterday :D

IMG_0083.jpg

Salut menfou,

Je suis sur le Valais et avais vu ton EP3 sur le forum K20.

Au plaisir de te rencontrer.

Alex

You'll need tolerating policemen with that one. :wink: Did you install the turbo yet?

I only drive my NSX in France, and I have Switzerland papers :D, it's my secret :biggrin:

Salut Menfou!
Je suis francais, j'habite en Allemagne. J'ai en ce moment un MR-S, et j'adore la NSX! Tres tres rare en Europe, mais je pense m'en prendre une un de ces jours :wink:

A la prochaine!

Back