• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello SoCal!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, my name is Robert and I recently picked up a '92 NSX. I've heard a lot about the NSX community and look forward to meeting many of you at future events! Been lurking around the forums for a couple years, but definitely excited to now be a fellow member. I went ahead and posted in the news members section as well http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ed-the-trigger-on-a-92!?p=1760863#post1760863 but wanted to reach out specifically to the SoCal group too.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Congrats on your purchase, lets see some pics.

Hello Rope, I don't have many pictures yet, but below is the same picture I posed in my intro post to the general forum.

Looks good and like you have the power adding department already covered.

Welcome. Keep an eye here for our meets and drives.

Welcome Chewbacca512. What's your name and where do you live? You'll have to experience my brownies. I normally bring them to all meets.

I'm Patty and ^this is my hottie.

^Brownies I've made.

Indeed. Welcome aboard.

Thanks you Valhalla! Glad to be here!

Welcome. Keep an eye here for our meets and drives.

Thank you LMR, hopefully I can make it out to one soon!

Welcome Chewbacca512. What's your name and where do you live? You'll have to experience my brownies. I normally bring them to all meets.

I'm Patty and ^this is my hottie.

^Brownies I've made.

Hello Patty, my name is Robert and I live in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm usually not a sweets guy but those brownies look pretty awesome.

Thanks you Valhalla! Glad to be here!

Thank you LMR, hopefully I can make it out to one soon!

Hello Patty, my name is Robert and I live in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm usually not a sweets guy but those brownies look pretty awesome.

:smile:

Did you buy Raul's car?
Awsome car, and it stayed local.

Yup, I was on the fence but ultimately decided to pull the trigger. I just couldn't let a Gruppe M car go...=)

Great to see you in here Robert!

What's up Colin, we are officially fellow NSX owners! I might be doing Cars and Coffee Irvine this Saturday if you wanna roll?

Nice. Another guy in what you OC ppls call the boonies haha. Congrats Robert, I live south of you in chino.

Nice. Another guy in what you OC ppls call the boonies haha. Congrats Robert, I live south of you in chino.

LOL nice, a fellow boonie member. haha

Look forward to meeting you all at a future event!

DANG SON!! Bigger pipes than octomom :eek::eek:

My name is also Robert, hope to meet you soon bro :)

I think of that line every time I look at my engine. lol Well played kind sir, well played. hahaha Hope to meet you soon too.

Back