• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help those that want to help others

Hello All,

My younger brother will be graduating this spring and will be pursuing his lifetime dream to be a medical doctor. Our family came to the US as refugees in the early 90's, my mother was the victim of Doctor negligence in our home country that resulted in her permanent disability. My brother has made his mission to help those in poor countries so they don't go through the same struggles our mother has the last 30 years. He will be traveling to Honduras in February on a mission to assist the professionals aiding those in need. My brother and his classmates want to help those that don't have the resources for medical assistance. Here's a link if you would like to donate to these students.

Thanks for reading

https://www.globalbrigades.org/empo...-brigades-chapter/member/mustafa-abdullah-1-1

-Hassan Abdullah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 133
I applaud what your brother is doing. My son will be starting medical school this summer and his ultimate aim is to help people specially kids.

Please tell him to be careful in Honduras. I'm originally from El Salvador and we have the distinction just now of having surpassed Honduras as "the murder capital of the world" according to the statistics.

Thanks for the advice! one of my clients was robbed at gun point in Honduras few years back, he was out late at night alone. Congrats to your son, where's he attending?

Back