• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Here's some new shots......big

Hope you like 'em. My '91 w/ 23k miles
sunset.jpg

lowleftb1.jpg

nose1.jpg

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

[This message has been edited by Nsxotic (edited 19 December 2000).]

Great pictures Todd!

Now, when are you going to come to one of the Florida NSX club events?

Hot Todd! That was the first thing that came to mind! Hot!

How many hours have been spent on polishing your blk nsx? It's got an incredible shine! I've got a blk and it's been a bear trying to get to shine like that.

------------------
Hal Jones
Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

I guess you are right.... I'll probably lower the car soon even though it is against my better judgement. Hejo, believe it or not but I rarely wax the car; in fact I only wash it about twice per month... I drive it daily and when it gets dirty, I just hose it down and dry it with a chamois. I know that is terrible for it (scratch, scratch..) but, yet, I keep doing it... thus, proving my earlier post about being a loser
biggrin.gif
Other than that, I spray it once in a while with the Meguires quick detailer... Again, thx for the comps hejo & JChoice

Jim, I bought them from classifieds in NSXprime.... If you look in there and scroll way down to around July, you'll see them on a modded NSX. I believe they are the only one's on an NSX in country... Have to get from Japan to have correct offset.. Although, I hear there is a guy trying to sell them retail 'cos he can get them from Japan.

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Love that first pic with the sunset reflecting off of the NSX!

...meanwhile my NSX did not start today cause the battery's dead and it's -15 wind chill outside! Damn, I wanted to take it out for a spin today.

Great job, Todd - both the car and the photography are excellent! That first picture is particularly impressive.

Now explain to the uninitiated that yes, that is a 10 year old car
smile.gif

Thanks bio and Ralph....... Yes it's 10 yrs. old..... just an old, modest clunker.... I wash it once a month, I changed the oil in '96, waxed it in '98, and every once in a while I empty the ash tray and pick the burger wrappers out from under the seat... ahem......ok, ..........I'm full of shit and the truth is that if I didn't have to go anywhere, I'd just drive it into my livingroom onto a cutom designed rug and hire some long-legged, big busted maid(s) to dust it!!
biggrin.gif

Awesome pics!
Interesting that you say you never wash your car. Most black car owners I know wash/wax their cars almost constantly and they don't look like that. Pix like that make me want to go black when I buy an NSX...so many colors to choose from...

BTW, thanks for the idea Bob, I set the sunset pic as wallpaper at work
smile.gif
thinking about setting it at home too, replace that Diablo Pic I have had for a few months.

------------------
Weenie '95 V6 Mustang
Dreams of Future NSX

Actually, I was "full of sh--" about the burger wrappers, oil in 96, etc... I was serious about only washing it 1-2 times per month... I either wet it down and dry it or wait for it to rain and dry it.... and use quick detailer.... that part is actually true. It does get garaged so it stays pretty clean always even as my daily driver.. I don't know what all the fuss is about with black cars..... I've always had them and don't find it difficult to keep looking clean at all.

Hey your car looks really good. I use Meguiars Quik Detailer like crazy too! That stuff is just awesome! If you don't have it you should get it. Anyway keep it up.

Thanks guys for the tip about the Quick Detailer. I have always owned dark colored vehicles and have always used the Kozak Auto Drywash towel to wipe them down to remove surface dust. I'm going to buy it this weekend and try it out.

Nsxotic/PUREVIL,
What type of towel do you use to wipe off the spray once you apply it?

Florida. Explains it all. Hejo and I live in the WA-OR area...
MUCH more rain, and TONS of dust. They say 80% of the US's wheat is produced out here..makes for alot of crap floating around in the air. My car will get coated with dust after 20 mins outside.

Gee man my car gets dust sitting in the garage all week and my garage is carpeted! I have to wash it every day before I put the cover back on it. I've noticed the OEM cover leaves a slight haze on the car and I have to use the quick detailer to remove it. Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

------------------
Hal Jones
Lake Oswego, Oregon
95T Blk\Blk SportShift

Great pix! I think I'll use the top one for my screen saver at work. I liked the photo w/ the red/ivory? NSX also. Do you know what wheels are on that one?

In addition, Griots Garage makes a quick detailer called "Speed Shine" that works really really well.

Shawn

Thanks for the info Nsxotic. Great site too! I posted a message to his "for sale" inquiry and asked him if he'd be willing to part with the wheels. Some people may get a little perturbed with "parting out" their car-don't know if he's one of them-but I thought I'd at least present him with the option
smile.gif

Again, thanks for the info.

Shawn

Back