• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hmm, may have a new "fastest car" in the garage...

My obd II nsx with SOS stage 2 motor build/ SOS TT system makes 600 rwhp/480rwtq on 91 at 15.5 psi. It's pretty fast. Not scary in the way my FGT is, but so fast that the front end lifts (even with KWv3 suspension) when I'm on the throttle. The FGT doesn't really jump over the "holy crap, this thing is fast!" into the realm of "Uh. I just shit myself. Sorry dude," until around 100mph, because thats when it finally hooks up, usually. Thats in the 800 rwhp/790rwtq area.

NSX sposed to be on the dyno today. I figured while I was having an oil change, may as well save the labor and have an E85 conversion done at the same time. Should be good for 50-80 more rwhp. I'm thinking that may realistically hold the FGT in check.

Now, the FGT isn't too happy with that. So we will see what we do there.

Last edited:
Funny, (at a much lower level), My low boost CTSC NSX is going to the dyno this weekend for its tune and my stock GT is probably wondering about a new hierarchy.

Your garage is a tough room!

My guess is that the flatter torque curve the twin turbo setup yields a less dramatic seat-of-the-pants sensation than what our 600whp LoveFab single turbo setup does.
The rush from 5000-8000 rpm feels like an afterburner just kicked in ;^D
Both are of course very fast, but the way the power is delivered sure feels exciting!

Brian

Now, the FGT isn't too happy with that. So we will see what we do there.

Funny, (at a much lower level), My low boost CTSC NSX is going to the dyno this weekend for its tune and my stock GT is probably wondering about a new hierarchy.

I hate (am jealous of) you both. Was just drooling over a heritage GT here at work today.

Interested to see how the E85 conversion does!

I cant wait to see how much HP you make with this setup.....I am guessing.....670 at 15.5 psi but I think the best thing you will see is that the boost will come on sooner, I noticed the boost almost 1000 rpm sooner with e-85. Sorry I couldnt find you at the track a couple of weeks ago..I did look for you.

Peiserg arent you at 666rwhp not 600? if thats the case youll be in the 720 range and that FGT better watch out!

no, I was at 600rwhp. 666.Probably isn't enough for me, so Im right at.670 rwhp now. the best part is I have an ethanol gas station 2 blocks away. All I can say is yikes!

Really nice numbers! I wish there was E85 here in NJ. There are only 2 locations in the entire state, each being at least an hour away from me :(

Do you know offhand what turbos you got? Are they the standard/included ones, or did you pay more for upgraded turbos?

pretty sure they are offered with normal TT system. I think i paid maybe an extra $150 or something for a different turbo.

I was given four options: Two different turbos with two different housings, offering max capacities of 550, 600 (slower spool), 625, and 750 whp (slower spool). I took option 3 for $300. I'm only getting 550hp/470tq but working on rectifying that.

You must've gone with #4...but I thought you said in another thread yours spools up quickly, like 3500 or maybe even before, right?

I'd have to check my receipt. I have the flex fuel kit. I know i have 1000 ID injectors. (BTW selling my 650's! low, low miles, only driven to church on sundays by my grandmother!) I have a walbro 400 lph pump.

I'd have to check my receipt. I have the flex fuel kit. I know i have 1000 ID injectors. (BTW selling my 650's! low, low miles, only driven to church on sundays by my grandmother!) I have a walbro 400 lph pump.

Are you sure about the ID1000's?.......I was at like 95% duty cycle and had to go with ID2000's......now at 40%.....so I would imagine on E85 you would need same.

Last edited:
See attached dyno

Attachments

• CCI03072014_0003.jpg
    CCI03072014_0003.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 145
  • CCI03072014_0001.jpg
    CCI03072014_0001.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 103
Back