• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

honda dicked it

man honda did poor. mclaren was incredable. monaco is a great race track. i didnt even see what happened to jaque. i will be able to ask him june 8th i think. he is coming ny my friends graduation party and hopefully i will have a chance to talk to him. he is engaged to my friends sister. i want a hat at least

Originally posted by kaz m3:
man honda did poor. mclaren was incredable. monaco is a great race track. i didnt even see what happened to jaque. i will be able to ask him june 8th i think. he is coming ny my friends graduation party and hopefully i will have a chance to talk to him. he is engaged to my friends sister. i want a hat at least

I wouldn't blame Honda. Two were taken out by contact, JV was taken out by clutch and other non-engine related problems (not that we know of anyway!).

At least Honda scored two more points that day.

I think Monaco is nice and everything but it should be taken away from the F1 circuit list... no pass is possible on those city streets and beside the glamour and models around the race the whole event was quite boring...

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
I think Monaco is nice and everything but it should be taken away from the F1 circuit list... no pass is possible on those city streets and beside the glamour and models around the race the whole event was quite boring...

I thought the race was quite exciting (but then again David Coulthard is my favorite driver!)

I think what they should take away from F1 are all of the "safety chicanes" that have ruined so many great corners. I would also like to see the abolishment of the pit lane speed limit rules and the requirement for refueling - in other words, back to the way it was in the "good old days" of the late 80's and early 90's.

------------------
'91 Black/Black

very true monaco is impossable to pass on. even when the leaders were lapping the slower drivers the had a hard time getting out of the way. they couldnt let them pass if they tried. but it was still an exciting race.

i didnt know what happened jv i dont think they even showed it.

I think in Monaco, once you're leading the race then most likely you'll win the race. In my opinion, I think Monaco is a horrible place to race. It's not fun to watch. It's pretty much impossible to pass someone there. The road is too small. Well, I highly doubt that FIA will make a decision not to race in Monaco. I think Monaco GP is there just for the glamours and sponsorship.

Originally posted by TypeS:
I think in Monaco, once you're leading the race then most likely you'll win the race...

There are LOTS of people who have led at Monaco & not won (Senna, Schumacher, Prost, etc...). You still have to keep the car of the barriers (as David Coulthard said).

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Back