• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda R meet Gaydon

Gaydon BIG meet 2 !!! Sunday March 23rd
Heritige Motor Museum, Gaydon

We had 5 NSX to this meet
smile.gif

hopefully a little warmer than last time - we are repeating the joint meet we had last March by sharing the day/venue with the Lexus Owners Club.

They hope to get 100 cars along - I recon we should get 150 .... perhaps 200 !!!

I would love to come for this. It would be my first Euoropa meet. Any suggestions on possibilities for shipping or routes to take to get me and my car there?!?!? I am in Stavanger Norway. Thanks!

Originally posted by Welsh Dragon:
Gaydon BIG meet 2 !!! Sunday March 23rd
Heritige Motor Museum, Gaydon

Could you give us a bit more information about this meeting?? Like, what kind of meet is it, what is there to do when those who attend get there, how long does will it last etc.
I think coming over to England is not a problem but it would be a bit cumbersome to do all that for a meet that will only be interesting for half a day.

Hi Guys

It was a cold day last time hence the comments for the UK it did not rain WOW.
It is held at the Motor Heritige museum that is in Gaydon Warrickshire.
http://www.heritage.org.uk/

The site is quite good with plenty to see we could always arrange a stop over and some beers. I could see what trackdays are on around then?

Dale
NSX 1

Originally posted by NSXLR8R:
I would love to come for this. It would be my first Euoropa meet. Any suggestions on possibilities for shipping or routes to take to get me and my car there?!?!? I am in Stavanger Norway. Thanks!

The easiest route should be with ferry from Bergen to Newcastle. Not so expensive this time of the year.

------------------
Have a Honda-experience every day!

Jon
'91 NSX for summer & '97 CR-V for winter

Back