• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hot Import Nights 9/14/13

Me and unagi are going. My car is a POS so I'm not showing it. I do know of at least 1 NSX that will be in the show.

Screen-shot-2013-08-08-at-6.45.52-PM.png

Last edited:
Me and unagi are going. My car is a POS so I'm not showing it. I do know of at least 1 NSX that will be in the show.

Your car is not a POS...

Wheres the information for the show?

I am a strong maybe for now... will enter my car if I attend

Never been to a HIN event before, ought to be interesting

Last edited:
Yep. Took some time to get the guy to be serious about the price but was finally able to make a deal. Took it out to Bartlett Lake on Wednesday.
IMG_6900.jpgIMG_6897.jpgIMG_6904.jpg

Awesome car Ryan and nice to see a NSX come to AZ instead of leaving. Next time we meet up at Scottsdale Cars & Coffee will have to join us.

Awesome car Ryan and nice to see a NSX come to AZ instead of leaving. Next time we meet up at Scottsdale Cars & Coffee will have to join us.
I should be there tomorrow if anyone is going.

- - - Updated - - -

Cal :wink:

I know they are a long shot to win, but at least I won't be watching it alone :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a big CAL fan as well!

Is there a regular meet there for CAL games? I cant make it this time but would love to come another time.

That's a whole bunch-a sweet isn't it...man...

Ryan, Congrats on the NSX !

Looking forward to seeing it in person this weekend

So the tickets are $27.50 EACH. And to register a car, it is only $52.50 which includes two passes.
It makes more sense to just register my car then since I have two people going?

Any inputs?

So the tickets are $27.50 EACH. And to register a car, it is only $52.50 which includes two passes.
It makes more sense to just register my car then since I have two people going?

Any inputs?

yep, just be sure you can roll-in to the event prior to the start time... a post on the HIN FB group says roll-in starts at noon.

Along those lines, looks like I will have a spare ticket available

yep, just be sure you can roll-in to the event prior to the start time... a post on the HIN FB group says roll-in starts at noon.

Along those lines, looks like I will have a spare ticket available

Roll-in at noon????? And sit there five hours until the show starts?
Looks like I am choosing between the car show vs. Alabama game + Cal game + Mayweather fight.

Might have to go with the latter. You guys have fun and win some awards for us!

Sam all ur teams and Floyd "Chicken" Mayweather is gonna loose. So I suggest u save urself the heartache and go to HIN instead :)

Back