• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

hot nsx

hey guys!

does anyone have more pics on this nsx?? I love that wing, any info on that?

Attachments

• p-34-0018.jpg
    p-34-0018.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,097
ya know, I really don't like the lambo doors on the NSX. I had always wondered how they would look and now that I see them it just doesn't look right to me. :confused:

Same here. If you see Lambos have their door hinged further forward on the front wheel arc and this provide ample clearance for the driver to out. IMO if some one want to put Lambo style door on their car, they have to redesign the front fender and the door and where it will be hinged. That way new doors could be lighter if used with CF.
92NSX said:
ya know, I really don't like the lambo doors on the NSX. I had always wondered how they would look and now that I see them it just doesn't look right to me. :confused:

I think calling that car overkill would be an understatement. JMHO

:eek: Did Hishi do that to his car??? I really liked his car as both the orange and flat black versions. I hope not.

well, i thought it was hishi's car in its early years before the current orange/flat black overlay sorcery kit/now with racing harts and metallic dragon graphics, because of the orange door inserts. ive never seen any other car on prime with those orange inserts except a factory Type-S

but i guess that isnt his car. last i remembered, his is actually a reimported U.S. left hand drive NSX... unless that image is flipped.

anyways, that car above is hot. i think the lambo doors give it that extra special flair.

these are Tokyo based NSX's by I's Impact they're part of the Top End club.
Hishi is from Nagoya and his scissor doors done by Sorcery in Osaka and his fenders had to be redone.

what front clip is that???

I agree with all of you on the vertical doors, don´t look right... but I can´t get over that wing! love the seats as well!!

nuccaJB said:
:eek: Did Hishi do that to his car??? I really liked his car as both the orange and flat black versions. I hope not.

Here is Hishis' NSX before (orange) and after (flat black)

o_6547.jpg

o_8897.jpg

ty don't post pics of hishi's cars my bank manager won't be happy :(

Hishi's car is RHD based on the pictures above. I's Impact, how come none of the current NSX vendors carry their body kits?

I usually do not like extremely modified NSX's, or the color orange, but Hishi's car when it was orange is something I would drive. That car looks bad a$$!! :eek: :eek:

Veleno said:
Hishi's car is RHD based on the pictures above. I's Impact, how come none of the current NSX vendors carry their body kits?

nope, its a LEFT HAND DRIVE for sure. he just had extra pods fabricated for multi media which looks like its either, but hishi himself explained it in a past thread.

GT-ROM.net carries those body kits
http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/index.htm

whoops..you guys are right. I see the steering wheel now, and I also remember reading about that extra pod.

Meeyatch1 said:
I usually do not like extremely modified NSX's, or the color orange, but Hishi's car when it was orange is something I would drive. That car looks bad a$$!! :eek: :eek:
I agree, Hishi's car is sweet. I like the flat black too, very stealthy. I wonder if it is invisible to police speed guns... :tongue:

I'm going FLAT BLACK. Darth Vader and all.

Back