• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Hot Summer Night Event

Anyone interested in going to the Hot Summer Night Event at the Toronto Motorsports Park on Saturday, July 9th?

More info here:

Hot Summer Night

I will be there but without my X. The whole crew of Teckademics will be there as well. It'll be a fun time and I'd love to meet some of the NSXs out in that area. :biggrin:

You know I just figured out that there are 3,452 posts with that silly avatar of yours. Stop killing all those trees will ya! :tongue:

prova4re said:
You know I just figured out that there are 3,452 posts with that silly avatar of yours. Stop killing all those trees will ya! :tongue:

Hehe.....yep, that many opportunities to POOP on you!! OH!! WAIT!! There is one more now... ;)

Wrong side of the country. :P

I'd like to go to a show like this, but I reside in Calgary which is on the other side of the country... :biggrin:

Bigglezworth said:
I'd like to go to a show like this, but I reside in Calgary which is on the other side of the country... :biggrin:
Oh, now I get it. Cowtown must be far from Toronto. :biggrin:
You should come into town just for the Indy race. The car show and after party is just icing on the cake. :wink:

The Grand Prix is in Edmonton this year which is substantially closer than TO. :biggrin:

Back