• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do I do this? ...(tail lights)

This is the best tail light treatment I've seen, simple but modern looking

087333b677b0fbfb15ab5047dd45cb99.jpg

Look up Mayday Garage. They are the ones who do this tail light mod

Eeek, I didn't realize the connection to dodge. Ok, forget it, I find the Challenger lights quite ungraceful. I think you just ruined this for me.

Your saying that you do not want to look like this douche bag?
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

No but seriously, check out mayday garage/ carshopglow. They are Japan based and did the mod's on the Advance Japan Nsx you posted a pic of. They do not resemble a dodge either. More like a funky Japanese take on a light bright game from the 80's.

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 309
This car also crashed recently on the Suzuka circuit. Too bad, it looked pretty Bitchin....

pretty sure the chap who owns that blue nsx (advance one in the op) made the led lights himself, wasn't mayday garage.

Last edited:
Your saying that you do not want to look like this douche bag?
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

No but seriously, check out mayday garage/ carshopglow. They are Japan based and did the mod's on the Advance Japan Nsx you posted a pic of. They do not resemble a dodge either. More like a funky Japanese take on a light bright game from the 80's.

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

This is Johns car with Mayday Garage. I've seen it in person and spoken with him about them. They are indeed built in Japan and are hands down the best tails I've seen to date.

I've never really liked any of the LED tail light mods that I've seen. But these have won me over. They look great.
I agree. I do not like any of the aftermarket led options. But I do like this one. The turn signal is sequential as well. Looks really cool. But I think I will hold off a bit until they get all the bugs out of these tail light options. Unless arc led starts making these...

I agree. I do not like any of the aftermarket led options. But I do like this one. The turn signal is sequential as well. Looks really cool. But I think I will hold off a bit until they get all the bugs out of these tail light options. Unless arc led starts making these...
Exactly, these are the only after market led lights that I think suits NSX IMO. I posted the question in Arc thread to see if they can make these.

Wow. Marketing fail on my part. We actually made these for another member back in December. Our last 4 sets sold out last month and we're no longer producing them. Anyways I'll be sure to post up some pictures in the next few days as I'm installing one of these starting today/tomorrow. If there's enough interest I can put in another order.

Wow. Marketing fail on my part. We actually made these for another member back in December. Our last 4 sets sold out last month and we're no longer producing them. Anyways I'll be sure to post up some pictures in the next few days as I'm installing one of these starting today/tomorrow. If there's enough interest I can put in another order.
Cool. Are you making any with sequential turn signals?

Cool. Are you making any with sequential turn signals?

We are close to releasing our front turn signals for the pre 2002 NSX that are sequential and 100% fully programmable. I think we can naturally assume it'll be in our tail lights soon :biggrin:

We are close to releasing our front turn signals for the pre 2002 NSX that are sequential and 100% fully programmable. I think we can naturally assume it'll be in our tail lights soon :biggrin:
Ohhhhhhh yeah! Please pm me about costs.

Those LED tails in the OP don't look tacky! I'd consider a set at a reasonable price. I saw Arc's front turn signals on the NSX owners group of FB. That's a tempting upgrade as well.

D0bKAEJ.jpg

Just got a customers tail lights in this evening and finished opening them up. Here's a pic of the board we designed that was modeled after the advance nsx. There's a few differences like using CREE superflux LEDs for a brighter light output and our custom CAD designed PCB to ensure all the spacing and layouts are perfect and other minor design details that we decided to include in our own. I'm hoping to have some real pics by friday at latest so check back soon!

eSgZVLC.jpg

We're extremly close to getting the numbers needed for me to do another run. If you're interested please PM me. :)

Back