• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many NSX owners in socal?

Just curious if anyone knows how many nsx owners are in LA and OC? .....200? :tongue:

ediddynsx said:
Just curious if anyone knows how many nsx owners are in LA and OC? .....200? :tongue:
17.6 percent (188 out of 1071) of the members of the NSX Club of America reside in Southern California (approximately San Luis Obispo/Bakersfield and everything south). If you apply this percentage to the approximately 9,000 NSXs that have been sold in the United States, it means that there are 1,580 owners in that area.

This calculation assumes that no owner owns more than one car, that all the cars still exist, that the geographical distribution of cars is the same as that of NSXCA members, etc. Obviously these assumptions are not true, but at least this calculation provides a rough estimate of owners.

Also, you mention "LA and OC" but it is not clear how much of the Southland you intend to include (Ventura County and Santa Barbara? Inland Empire? San Diego?); for example, 25 of those 188 members live in the San Diego area. How narrow a geographical area you want to look at will affect the results as well.

Ok let me just say how many nsx owners are in LA and Orange County only? Such area codes include 310,562,323,818,714,949,213, and lets throw in 909:smile:

Thanks for the stats! That is great....it seems California has a lot of owners.Its so hard to get nsx guys together! :tongue: It's nice to see one on the road when I am not driving mines. I'd figure I would see at least one a day since so cal suppose to have a lot of them. But I would maybe see one on the road every other month to a few weeks. :smile:

I would say that the OC guys have the most numbers then it would be LA. :smile:

ediddynsx said:
Ok let me just say how many nsx owners are in LA and Orange County only? Such area codes include 310,562,323,818,714,949,213, and lets throw in 909
Given the proliferation of cell phones whose owners retain their numbers after moving to other areas, I would suggest not using telephone numbers.

Besides, why would you want to look at only a city and a county which aren't even right next to each other?

nsxtasy said:
Given the proliferation of cell phones whose owners retain their numbers after moving to other areas, I would suggest not using telephone numbers.

Besides, why would you want to look at only a city and a county which aren't even right next to each other?

Oh I am just being curious....don't mind me. I'd just figure there would be more out there but it does not seem that way. Thanks anyways though! :biggrin:

Back