• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how old are you guys???

how old are you NSX ownders???

• 20-25

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • 25-30

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • 35-40

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
just taking a quick poll......

Why did you start at 20 and stop at 40? Many, many owners I have met are over 40. Some are also under 20.

Lud said:
Why did you start at 20 and stop at 40? Many, many owners I have met are over 40. Some are also under 20.

LOL Lud.

Here's another poll:

What sex are NSX owners:

A) Male

:D :D

X - None of the above (43) and I just bought my car from someone who is 70 years old.

Frankly I would assume that ALOT of the folks buying a $30K-$80K toy are over 40 years old.

Hey who can top 44. :D

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

I also fall into the none-of-the-above section. I just turned 19 in January. I bought my NSX from a gentlemen who was thirty something and he said he felt young owning a NSX. When I showed up to pick the car up he told me I had a hell of a car for being 18. I am also surprised to see a few other people my age owning a NSX. I thought I would be alone.

Joel said:
NSXJoy,
Did you get NSXtasy's permission to post his own avatar as your own? :D

He might be just trying to cause NSXTASY to complain (and hence hit 10000posts ;))

...or he might post because this is another biased poll. ;)

NeoNSX said:
He might be just trying to cause NSXTASY to complain (and hence hit 10000posts ;))

Heh -- not a bad idea. Maybe we should ALL change our avatars to nsxtasy's until he posts :).

I got my first NSX when I was 6. I am so rich that i parked it in my living room where i could admire it until i was old enough to reach the pedals. After i could reach the pedals at 10 i would just drive it all over my town. I really mean my town. I actually own one so i could do whatever i want. My dad is the mayor, judge and police chief.

By the time I was 14 i already owned 15 NSXs. Including 5 JDM Type-Rs and 3 Type Ss. I also own the LeMans winning NSX as well as 5 of Ayrton Senna's McLaren-Honda F1 cars. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I own 2 of Senna's personal NSXs as well as one of Mr. Hondas.

I hope it doesn't sound like I am boasting. Humility is one of my best attributes.
How about everyone else?

Charlie, First prize is an AARP membership.;) . You also are not the only member over double nickels!

None of the above: 43....

And I have a question: How many of the 18-20 year olds are using their own hard earned money instead of inheritance or receiving the NSX as a "family" gift ?

I mention this as I have colleagues who have given their children new or barely used BMW's, Volvo's, etc.. as gifts for their 16th birthday or high school graduation and I am mortified, "real" lessons in responsibility and the value of a job well done (and the income that comes with it) taught there...

Anyhoo... my 2 cents.. This rant came to mind having been raised on the blue collar side of the tracks ... first generation and the first of an immigrant family to attend college... not bragging, just shedding light on my thought process...

Thinking of it...I didn't even buy my first car till I was 29, after saving enough for the basis of a healthy retirement fund, then using a portion of my paycheck to pay monthly for the car, a 93' red miata, thank you... : )

hondaholic said:
I hope it doesn't sound like I am boasting. Humility is one of my best attributes.
How about everyone else?
I'm dirt poor. :( In fact I don't even own an NSX. I'm really a retired 70 year old living alone in a trailer park. I just come here so I can pretend to be affluent and fantasize about owning a nice car like the NSX. I even voted $150k+ on the salary poll in order to not feel like a loser...

How's that?

I don't find that remotely funny, as it rings of the humor of those who are affluent and have little appreciation for those less fortunate, never having been there. Poke fun, it's your conscience or absence of it.

Back