• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to feel better after spending $40K+ Cash

So what does a guy do to make him feel better after spending over $40K in cash? Well, for me I just walk out to the garage and I feel much, much better :) Is the third time a charm? I had a 92 GPW, a 92 BB I just sold a few months ago, and now just got back into this 97 with 41K miles on it.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Nice car man. I feel better by thinking of it as a savings account, and driving it every day I can. This is my 3rd as well and I'm looking forward to keeping it a while, as I'm sure you are !

Chris, nice pickup! Funny, but I felt the same way a couple months ago too! Great color as well, she's a beauty!!

Chris! Congrats! Which one is the garage queen and which is the daily?

Congrats, all the "I'm back with my xyz numbered nsx" solidifies that I will never sell my SS. Any my boys better not either.

looks great. If you ever decide to sell your 02+ wheels, I'm interested!

Thanks guys. Looks like I won't be able to do too much modding for a little while since I'm kind of broke after buying the car LOL. I do have a lot of parts off my previous NSX like my Mode 4 front bumper, 02 side skirts and door caps, iLift system and a few other stuff. Hopefully that will keep me satisfied until I can get more cash back into my savings account.

I love the look of the 02 wheels. Later I'll probably buy some aftermarket wheels again, but I don't think I'll ever sell the 02 rims. I still miss the steering feel of the manual steering rack, but I'm sure the longer I drive this one the sooner I'll forget what the manual rack felt like.

I'm looking forward to owning this NA2 and happy to be back in the NSX mix. The good thing is I have most of the stock parts for this car. I even have the red program key which I was concerned about before I bought the car. Only thing I'm missing is the 97 rims, a valet key, owners manual, and the stock exhaust. I have the stock suspension, cats, side skirts and rear valance all on hand in the event I need to return to stock at some point in the future.

Last edited:
Gotta say looks beautiful - congrats on purchase! Great looking NSX - enjoy!!

Congratulations! I have the same year and color. I even have the 02 wheels LOL

Have fun!

PS: Ijust realized thsi was my 1,000 post LOL

Last edited:
Back