• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to SPANK an NSX off the line EVERY time! :)

I think my Busa will give your turbo cars a run for your money:eek:

Hayabusa's are overrated. I'll take a 600RR any day of the week over the 'busa. Up in the twisties, a 'busa is useless.

However fast you can make a car, you can make a bike that fast for less money. Up to about 250mph, anyway, and I don't think I would want to break 200 on a bike.

They are different kinds of fun, at any rate, and I'm glad I can enjoy both. I actually got a Ducati ST2 a while back ($2k at a pawn shop), and even with half the power of the 929, it has a level of feeling to it that the Honda just can't match.

Don't get too cocky, because there are a few turbo NSXs out there that can humble you very quickly (also off the line).

:smile:

I'd love to see one try. There's nothing in Edmonton and very little in Canada that could keep up with even a stock crotch rocket.

Here's my toy.

3693078340_82a8cf0311_o.jpg

13,000 kms on it right now. Put almost 8,000 on it last summer. It's a 2007, revs to 17,500 RPM and tops out over 280 km/h.

Sound system? I wear headphones and have music in my iPhone.

Rain? Meh. You don't get that wet. And half of the board doesn't drive their NSX in the rain anyways, or the winter.

Oh yeah, winter? Don't be a wuss. :tongue:

IMG_0129.jpg

snowbike2-1.jpg

Since I've had one of these, I will never, ever spend money on trying to make a car fast, because they just won't keep up. I wish I had seen the light years ago.

So while i'm enjoying all the car vs bike trash talk, ultimately both are sweet for different reasons. We should respect each others vehicles & opinions - not judge them just because we dont agree with them. With the exception of scooter owners hehe... :p

For example, with an NSX you can take a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN out to dinner and she can wear a gob-smacking dress & do up her hair. This doesn't really work with a bike. However on a bike, if you've ever seen a hot woman in two piece dainese or alpine-star leathers......mmmmmm...DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

DaineseYUblackF.jpg
DAI2513290601.jpg
yu_lady_prof_003_white_fr.jpg
yu02.jpg
52.2533562_001.jpg

then there are these kinds of leathers....
thong.jpg

if anyone knows who these ladies are, please contact me as i believe they are the future Mrs.Neo. :p haha
DSC_0034.JPG

2gudq8z.jpg

yu04.jpg

wow...lost track of time... i didnt intend on making this thread NSFW :D

95EagleAWD -- R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!!!!! Sweet ride, and it takes balls of titanium to ride in snow. :eek: (oh, love your comment about half the nsx owners dont drive in the rain anyway hahahahaha so true! :D )

lol... if you use a sound system in an NSX, you're not revving enough. i would hate to listen to music while driving/riding - enjoy the engine sounds.

MORE PIX OF YOUR RIDES PLZ! :D :cool:

3693078340_82a8cf0311_o.jpg

13,000 kms on it right now. Put almost 8,000 on it last summer. It's a 2007, revs to 17,500 RPM and tops out over 280 km/h.

Sound system? I wear headphones and have music in my iPhone.

Headphones cannot compete with a five thousand dollar surround sound system

Rain? Meh. You don't get that wet. And half of the board doesn't drive their NSX in the rain anyways, or the winter.

Depends where you are, Japan's wet season is not very nice.

Summer even worse, i like airconditioning in my car.

Oh yeah, winter? Don't be a wuss. :tongue:

Bikes are dangerous (in injuries from an accident, i've never fallen out of my car), especially in winter (even if it is from other motorists) being a 'wuss' is not a rebuttal:biggrin:

Cars are better for long trips and kinky backseat shenanigans

Since I've had one of these, I will never, ever spend money on trying to make a car fast, because they just won't keep up. I wish I had seen the light years ago.

Bikes will always be faster, generally of course, doesn't make them better. Apples and oranges.

You like it , for what it offers i like cars they suit for my needs.

My original point for NEO was , why didnt he put the money towards an NSX, that would be get him closer to owning one. I guess i'm a more determined person:biggrin:

If its all about speed, why arent you flying planes!

Last edited:
I saw the owner's race Super 7 at a Hillclimb ....Busa power and seq. shifting.....pretty impressive both workmanship and performance. Makes me want to get one.

http://www.super7cars.com/

That is funny , I have a video that I took at the EXACT same time - you must have been standing next to me!!!

I'd love to see one try. There's nothing in Edmonton and very little in Canada that could keep up with even a stock crotch rocket.

This may be pretty inaccurate - I have been in more than a few 100% street cars that can pull on bikes - 900cc bikes even - .

I have surprised a few riders of 600cc bikes even in my own car (which is not even that fast compared to other turbo cars)

Probably even a stock Z06 will pull on the R6 at higher speeds (above 60mph)

Last edited:
Probably even a stock Z06 will pull on the R6 at higher speeds (above 60mph)

Nope. I pulled on a C6 Z06 all the way to 150 mph.

If its all about speed, why arent you flying planes!

I do. :)

It's not all about speed, for sure. But for fun and enjoyment, I'll take the bike. They're not better than cars, but I personally have more fun on them.

Point being? CBR's are notorious for not having any balls up top. The Yamaha pulls way, way harder above 10,000 rpm.

I haven't lost to anything in Edmonton. 996TTs, Z06s, whatever. Liter bikes, that's it.

you would lose to Brendon Fraser on a horse:wink:

My girlfriend is a RN and she tells me stories of people that have had motorcycle accidents and she wont let me get a bike,, brain dead, organs destroyed, jaw ripped off, head crushed to a pulp, eyeball hanging out, " Grey Matter" people dont See bikes thats why they get hit,, and the guy forgot to add
Simple maths. Let me walk you through it...
NSX = $50-60,000
600RR = $10-11,000 (BIKE WINS)
NSX = 1,340kg
600RR = 154.7kg dry weight (Lighter; BIKE WINS)
NSX = 0-60mph in 5.2secs
600RR = 0-60mph in 2.8secs (BIKE WINS)
NSX = 8,000RPM Redline
600RR = 15,500RPM (BIKE WINS)
NSX vs 600RR cost for service or parts or repairs or .... we all know the answer to this one, BIKE WINS

"Simple maths. Let me walk you through it..."
Collision Math
NSX vs Bike = (NSX WINS)
NSX cuts off 600RR bike loses control, driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
600RR hits a pebble in road,bike loses control, driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
NSX throws his Mcdonalds MilkShake out window hits 600RR Helmet, bike loses control,driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
600RR Wheelies past NSX doing 180MPH, Gust of wind pulls rear wheel outta traction,bike loses control, driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
NSX gets flat tire doing 60MPH bumpbumpbump to the side change tire,,600RR gets flat tire doing 60MPH bike loses control, driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
600RR gets trapped under an overpass during a bad thunderstorm,, NSX drives thru underpass NSX has windsheild Wipers (NSX WINS)
NSX needs a Call girl but all he can get is a 450lbs Heffer,,she gets in car, it sinks a little, 600RR same situtation she gets on bike 600RR guy says hell no goes home.. (NSX WINS)
During a Haleys Comet passing the NSX takes t-top off to see it while driving, 600RR has helmet on with visor down can only focus on the road so he's not cut off misses Comet (NSX WINS)
wife says get a ton of Groceries (NSX WINS)
600RR cellphone rings while driving to strip club doesnt hear it,, his wife is in labor, he sees strippers all night never see the birth of his first child,,(NSX WINS)
NSX breaks his left hand in golfing accident can use other hand to steer and drive,, 600RR walks till its healed as the clutch is on that side (NSX WINS)
600RR tries to sell bike after he lays it down gets 1500 for bike,, NSX get sideswiped sells car for same price as he paid for it with out fixing damage (NSX WINS)
so lets add it up guys the final count
NSX = 13
600RR = 5

keep 'em coming guys I was LMAO typing those

Last edited:
Last edited:
"Simple maths. Let me walk you through it..."
Collision Math
NSX vs Bike = (NSX WINS)
NSX cuts off 600RR bike loses control, driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
600RR hits a pebble in road,bike loses control, driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
NSX throws his Mcdonalds MilkShake out window hits 600RR Helmet, bike loses control,driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
600RR Wheelies past NSX doing 180MPH, Gust of wind pulls rear wheel outta traction,bike loses control, driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
NSX gets flat tire doing 60MPH bumpbumpbump to the side change tire,,600RR gets flat tire doing 60MPH bike loses control, driver get ran over by another car(NSX WINS)
600RR gets trapped under an overpass during a bad thunderstorm,, NSX drives thru underpass NSX has windsheild Wipers (NSX WINS)
NSX needs a Call girl but all he can get is a 450lbs Heffer,,she gets in car, it sinks a little, 600RR same situtation she gets on bike 600RR guy says hell no goes home.. (NSX WINS)
During a Haleys Comet passing the NSX takes t-top off to see it while driving, 600RR has helmet on with visor down can only focus on the road so he's not cut off misses Comet (NSX WINS)
wife says get a ton of Groceries (NSX WINS)
so lets add it up guys the final count
NSX = 10
600RR = 5

keep 'em coming guys I was LMAO typeing those

No questions bikes lose in collisions. That's why I wear carbon-fiber knuckled gloves. Not to protect them when I go down, but so I can put a fist through your window or mirror when you cut me off or almost merge into my lane. Way over 75% of motorcycle collisions are not the fault of the rider, but the fault of other people. Not that it changes the outcome, but if people would watch what they're doing, not so many bikers would get hurt.

Tires can go on bikes and you can keep control. Gravel is fine, as long as you're not leaned over hard.

No 450 pound girl gets on my bike. :tongue:

Wife says get groceries? I tell her that's what she's for! :biggrin:

Bikes are sick fast but once you have kids it doesn't make much sense to drive around on bike doing 180 mph on freeways. That is why parents get life insurance for shyte like this. I drive my car on the track and THAT scares me so I can't even imagine this kind of stuff.

Bikes are sick fast but once you have kids it doesn't make much sense to drive around on bike doing 180 mph on freeways. That is why parents get life insurance for shyte like this. I drive my car on the track and THAT scares me so I can't even imagine this kind of stuff.

who in their right mind, rides down the freeway at 180 mph?? :confused:
I've down a few short sprints up to around that speed when traffic was clear/zero, but to consistently ride at those speeds you must be crazy.

Also people say you can't be seen riding a bike by others, well we have a rule, never ride alone. It comes from the fact that we ride the canyons. If you were to go off a ditch or cliff, who's to know that if you are riding alone. A pack of 20,30 or more riders, you are not gonna miss.

Bikes are fun but you really have to get out of the city and have a lot of free time to enjoy them. I've had super sports since I was about 18 and these days it's very difficult to use even 10% of their capabilities in a city environment without being wreckless. Current SS's have advanced so quickly in the last 10 years it's stunning. Imagine if anyone could go buy a new car for 10 grand with no special registration process that equaled or surpassed the performance specifications of the fastest car resembling race machine of just 20 years ago. Pretty intense.

My favorite part of riding now are long trips. Riding a motorcycle in such a manner at least doubles how much I enjoy it.

shawn110975, dude... a lot of points but you lost me at the 450lbs girl. :eek:

i know those points were jokes (mostly) but truth is many people discredit bikes based on risk. If you ride responsibly and wear protective gear, the risk is minimized. There is risk associated with everything - you can still die from a car accident. You can have your heart broken in a relationship but that doesnt stop people from entering relationships. So instead of holding onto excuses not to do something, why not enjoy life and pursue stuff you're passionate about - why live a long, safe and boring life when you can go through life on one-wheel. :D Live LIFE, not just live.

oh, and NSX's are still cool too. :D

AJNSX. check PM.

Last edited:
10.3@146mph with no 2-step - beating a bike while at it. How fast have you personally gone down the 1/4? :biggrin:

I have seen so many cars beat bikes , YES the Busas and liter bikes are fast , the 600's are the ones that get owned... don't kid yourself - I'm pretty sure the days of "my bike will kill any car" are long since past - I remember going to the street races and seeing more than a few cars roast bikes - and this was over 10 years ago...

I just sold my Gixxer in December... didnt even put 400 miles last year. Once the NSX is finished I would like to get a Honda RC51...

100_0283.jpg

Back