• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How's the demand for NSX accross the world?

You seem like a nice person but you continually ask for info that no one here is going to have.

Where do you expect us to come up with such info from?

You seem like a nice person but you continually ask for info that no one here is going to have.

Where do you expect us to come up with such info from?

Yeah I know, I just have this obsession about such a thing where nobody can answer me. I just hope everything is going well since I really want the NSX nameplate to remain in the line up as a 911 to Porsche or GTR to Nissan, nameplate that forever be in the line up

Yeah I know, I just have this obsession about such a thing where nobody can answer me. I just hope everything is going well since I really want the NSX nameplate to remain in the line up as a 911 to Porsche or GTR to Nissan, nameplate that forever be in the line up

If you have an obsession about these things then why don't you spend your time finding out where the answers are.
They aren't here.
When you get new facts you can share them with us instead of asking the same question every week.

ahh good some self awareness....:wink:

Your history of threads here on Prime has been quite confusing for years now. You began by asking in 2012 where you could buy parts for an NSX in 2015 (even though you don't own an NSX). You then asked in the same thread where you could buy parts for an NSX (that you don't own) in 2040 (yes, 2040 - that is not a typo).

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/157752-Nsx-parts

You seem nice enough but I have to admit that your history of threads here has been tolerated more than anyone else who have generally been shut down as trolls. It is fine you are enthusiastic but it is getting to be a bit much with starting a thread every other day to ask the same general questions that simply have no answers yet.

I can speak for the UK demand. 108 pre order slots available. First deposits placed in 2012. My deposit was placed in 2014 and I am around the end of the 100 queue with my car delivery date being december 2017. Apparently there are already two years worth of names on a waiting list after the initial 108.

They haven't allocated more than the initial 108 as currently they do not know when these will be produced and without a firm slot will not give people an official build slot.

Your history of threads here on Prime has been quite confusing for years now. You began by asking in 2012 where you could buy parts for an NSX in 2015 (even though you don't own an NSX). You then asked in the same thread where you could buy parts for an NSX (that you don't own) in 2040 (yes, 2040 - that is not a typo).

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/157752-Nsx-parts

You seem nice enough but I have to admit that your history of threads here has been tolerated more than anyone else who have generally been shut down as trolls. It is fine you are enthusiastic but it is getting to be a bit much with starting a thread every other day to ask the same general questions that simply have no answers yet.

I apologize for that. I will think twice what I will post in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I can speak for the UK demand. 108 pre order slots available. First deposits placed in 2012. My deposit was placed in 2014 and I am around the end of the 100 queue with my car delivery date being december 2017. Apparently there are already two years worth of names on a waiting list after the initial 108.

They haven't allocated more than the initial 108 as currently they do not know when these will be produced and without a firm slot will not give people an official build slot.

Wow! Thats amazing! Thanks for the news!

Availability

Now it's your turn to come up with news

I can say in Canada where I live of the 11 dealerships I contacted (Toronto to Vancouver) only one still had an unsold NSX available for this year...which I have now preordered. Multiple dealerships have sold out of their expected allotment for next year already as well. I was told ~200 coming to Canada this year.

I can say in Canada where I live of the 11 dealerships I contacted (Toronto to Vancouver) only one still had an unsold NSX available for this year...which I have now preordered. Multiple dealerships have sold out of their expected allotment for next year already as well. I was told ~200 coming to Canada this year.

Congratulations
I heard Canada will get 83 this year, 45 bought by dealer principles and 38 retail.
No idea if that's true.

Congratulations
I heard Canada will get 83 this year, 45 bought by dealer principles and 38 retail.
No idea if that's true.

Agreed, hard to know whats true when talking to dealers....however, when 11 dealers / salesman tell you they have nothing to sell you after offering to order something I do believe that!

A good rule of thumb for Canada is that it is ~10% the size of the US, so I doubt it will get 200 cars/year. I suspect, but don't know, that weather differences might make it less than 10% of the US sports car market size (although maybe AWD cars do well up there?).

That a good point...perhaps the person I talked with meant over the next 12 months...in other words including next summer as well. Most of the smaller dealerships I talked with were only getting 2 or 3 this year...larger dealerships didn't say but would just recommend I get on the waiting list

Back