• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hp design wheels and 4 good Kumho Tires for sale

Hi, I have a set of 4 wheels and near new tires for sale for $2,200.00 with shipping included in that price.

The 2 front wheels are 18 inch HP Design wheels that are black with chrome lugs a chrome HP Design center cap and a chrome outer rim on 215/35 ZR 18 Kumho Ecsta SPT High Performance summer Tires.

The 2 rear wheels are 19 inch HP Design wheels that are black with chrome lugs a chrome HP Design center cap and a chrome outer rim on 275/30 ZR 19 Kumho Ecsta SPT High Performance summer Tires.

The wheels are being sold with the tires that are in near new shape, I will be selling a whole package that includs the center caps, the lugs, the tires and the wheels.

The condition of all of them is very very good, only one wheel has a very small dent on the outer edge, this is the drivers side rear wheel and this is the only flaw, the others are free from dents and curb rash.

My name is Matt if your interested in them I can be reached at 915 588 1785 or [email protected]

The price is $2,200.00 this price is the total with shipping. I dont have pics of them yet but if a serious interest is made I can get pictures of them in about a 2 hour window of time.

I can be payed Via Paypal.

Back