• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HRE 17's and 18's with Tires-SoCal-Excellent Condition!

**PRICE DROP PART TWO!***HRE 17's and 18's with Tires-SoCal-Excellent Condition!

For Sale: HRE 500 series 17X8's and 18X9.5's in 'standard' NSX offsets. I'm currently running small rear spacers for a wider stance. I have no brake clearance problems but am still running stock brakes. No bends, rims are straight. As you probably know if you are reading this, these wheels are custom made per application and are extremely strong and amazingly light...

Tires have less than 1500 miles on them and are in Great Condition.

Fronts are Continental Sport Contacts in a 215/45/ZR17.
Rears are Bridgestone Potenza RE 730's in a 265/35/ZR18.

Rims are almost perfect with one very small scratch on right rear that is not visible from more than a few feet away from car. They have hardly been used.

Finish is brushed/clearcoat ( I think? ) with Chromed Lips. Center Caps are Red, White and Blue.

Local Pickup Preferred but will ship at buyer's expense.

I am in LA area and will meet to show the wheels while they are on my car. I will be removing them when my new wheels come in.

Rims alone retail for $900-$1200 apiece.

Asking $2700.00 OBO- I am negotiable-make me a respectable offer and the deal is done...

More pictures to follow... I'll try and get a shot of the small scratch, but dont' have one right now...

OK,
You've all waited me out. I've dropped the price to the lowest it'll go before these go on ebay. I'm asking $2,700. Contact me and we'll make a deal.
Kato

Last edited by a moderator:
PICS

Good Shot

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,031
PICS

Rear...

Attachments

• hrerearwheel.jpg
    hrerearwheel.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 934
PICS

Front

Attachments

• hrefrontwheel.jpg
    hrefrontwheel.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 887
PICS

More...

Attachments

• nsxleftrearbri.jpg
    nsxleftrearbri.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 965
PICS

Rear Tread...

Attachments

• nsx tire tread 1.jpg
    nsx tire tread 1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 873
Price Dropped Again-See Above

Dropped Price to $2,900.00 or BEST offer.

Am I asking too much? This setup is near new!

I have a few interested parties so far, but no firm offers yet. Make me a fair offer and we'll do the deal...

:p

Price now $2,700. That's as low as they'll go. If you are interested, contact me with final offers and I'll make a decision. Otherwise, these will be on Ebay soon.

Thanks!

Kato:D

Last edited:
Kato:

Does this setup cause any problems with the TCS? Also, what would I need to know about the offsets compared to standard?

Why different tires front to back?

Thanks,

Todd

LeftLane said:
Kato:

Does this setup cause any problems with the TCS? Also, what would I need to know about the offsets compared to standard?

Why different tires front to back?

Thanks,

Todd

Todd,
I know of no problems with the TCS system with these sizes. It comes on predictably when the throttle is applied liberally... These sizes and offsets are relatively standard for upgraded rims/tires and I've never heard of any issues. The current setup completely clears the brakes and fills out the wheel wells much nicer than stock, particularly in the rear. The look is much more aggressive and you have a wider footprint. As far as the tires, it was what was available at the time and I'm told that they complement eachother very well. The fronts (Continentals) are extremely light relatively and the rears offer more than enough grip plus a longer life than some others out there like S-03's. I've never tracked this car and don't plan to. This setup is ideal for driving around town and also hitting up the canyons every once in awhile for some pure NSX fun. I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'll PM you my cell phone number in case you'd like to discuss further.
Thanks,
Kato

Back