• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HRE 547 (17" front and 18" rear, custom for the NSX with Hoosier slicks) PRICE REDUCED! - SOLD

HRE 547 (17" front and 18" rear, custom for the NSX with Hoosier slicks) PRICE REDUCED! - SOLD

HRE 547 (17" front and 18" rear, custom for the NSX with Hoosier slicks) PRICE REDUCED!

Hello All,

I recently sold my 99 NSX. I have a set of HRE 17's in the front and 18's in the rear. They are light weight race wheels and in great shape. They have a slight amount of curb rash and they have been clear coated to protect them. They look great; however the clear coat is fading and rubbing off in a few small areas. These issues are only noticeable from 2 feet or closer. They clean up well and look super. I think a good buff job will get 60% of these imperfections out. They will fit any big brake kit and were custom made for the NSX. The original owner of my car purchased these wheels and had spent $6000 on them. I bought the car with these wheels installed and then decided due to the lightweight to make them into a set of track wheels. I did 3 track days in these wheels. They now have a set of Hoosier R6 slicks (205/40ZR17 front and 275/35ZR18 rear) mounted with only one club track day. You should be able to get at least 3-4 more hard track days out of these tires. I purchased these tires in May 2012. The tires cost $1300 and come on the set. This will save you some cash as you don't need to do anything. I would be looking to get $2300 plus shipping. You can see pictures on my prime profile of the wheels and I will send you tons more pictures if you are further interested. No stories, you will not be disappointed with these wheels. These will fit all NSX cars for all years. Can be seen at:

http://wheelsperformancecom.stores.yahoo.net/acuransxhre547.html

I have more than 20 detailed pictures that I can email. Selling from Seattle, WA.

Thanks in advance.

Jacob
[email protected]

List Date: 11/5/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: HRE 547 (17" front and 18" rear, custom for the NSX with Hoosier slicks) PRICE REDUCED!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back