• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HRE wheels... How Its Made!

Great video....it makes me appreciate my forged monoblock wheels even more.:smile:

Nice to hear they use Pro/E...maybe I can get a job there.

It was about 4-5 years ago when I was about to order a set but they're hard to buy over here so I went another route. I didn't regret it.

Nice process. Must be why I can't afford them, LOL. Guess I'll stick with my cheap iforges.:biggrin:
David if you need a set I can get them for you no problem.I have an account with them I just really go out trying to push wheels left and right.I just mainly get my friends HRE's. :smile:

Here are some wheels I got for my friends here in Houston.

HRE 542R
2pzw77t.jpg

HRE 891R
2cifakm.jpg

HRE 540
8we6o6.jpg

I plan on throwing mine on some 794R's or some Comp C20's. :smile:

Cool video- I like the finish that was on that three piece wheel they assemble at the end. Anyone know what finish it is?

Great video,it is just hard to justify their pricing. I really want to pick up a set of 545r wheels.

Does anyone know if HRE, or a reputable company provides some sort of "wheel restoration" service? I have some scuffs, scratches, clearcoat pealing etc.. from a few years of use and I think there has to be someone or HRE, that does a full restoration. I know there are individual uses etc.. but..

Thanks!

PS: Never mind, a quick googl and the answer is "Yes." I shot an email to HRE - anyone have any experience and about how much it costs?

Last edited:
Back