• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC and auto shows

With all the buzz about the HSC appearing at the tokyo auto show, are they likely to bring it over for the LA auto show next January?

Given the L.A. show's general standing among the shows around North America around the same time - well behind the shows in Detroit and Chicago - I doubt that's where they would display it.

The LA Auto Show traditionally has an NSX on display.

If they are serious about marketing this replacem.. I mean concept, they will have one there.

Pass up an opportunity to steal some thunder from other sports car and exotic manufacturers? I don't think so.

Its not the biggest or most prestigious show, but in Los Angeles and one of the NSX capitals, it would be folly not to.

Sunny

If I recall correctly, the S2000 was first shown in the US at the LA auto show. But that was production and the HSC is still a concept car, so nsxtacy could very well be right. Well, Im still keeping my fingers crossed. Might be worth a road trip down there.

I hope it's at the Chicago Auto Show but I wouldn't hold my breath. If I recall, the only concept vehicle that Honda had there last year was the FP Accord coupe - the 300 hp yellow one! I'll definately be going on the chance that the HSC will be there.

Back