• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HugaBuga Window Fix Tour SoCal

Hello JC,

The paint shop just informed me that my car won't be finished until Tuesday. So, please remove my name from the list for this Saturday's fix-it party.

Thanks,

Mario

We're hoping to have everyone here between the hours of 10-12 so that Hugo's time is not wasted. There will also be a mobile detailer present that details plenty of high end exotic and show cars. If anyone detail or a wash he will be working on our cars between the hours of 9-4.

All,

I was not able to make it to any of the fix-it parties, but I was able to purchase a kit from Hugo. Is there anyone out there, that has gotten the install down pat, that can help me install my kit? I'll bring the beer and will travel to your house.

Thanks,

Mario

All,

I was not able to make it to any of the fix-it parties, but I was able to purchase a kit from Hugo. Is there anyone out there, that has gotten the install down pat, that can help me install my kit? I'll bring the beer and will travel to your house.

Thanks,

Mario

You have a PM.

ahhh I missed this. I really need my windows done.

That's what you get for spending too much time on facebook and not enough time on prime.:wink:

The group is set as "Secret" so its no longer searchable or can be seen by non members. Only members can add members into the group and that can only happen if they have them in their friends list. If you know someone on your friends list that is a member then have them add you. If not you can friend request me and I will add you.
Link to my FB:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008616036057
Message me when you add me and I will add you to the group.

Back