• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HugaBuga Window Fix Tour SoCal

My windows go down and up but going up is a little slow. Do you guys think I should do the window fix or is that the "normal" speed?

Passenger side:

Driver side:

My windows go down and up but going up is a little slow. Do you guys think I should do the window fix or is that the "normal" speed?

Passenger side:

Driver side:

i think your passenger is good but the driver is somewhat slow and will get slower. So, yes I would change it if you want to make it perfect or wait until really needing a change

The package of window repair kits has arrived. I have them and will bring them with me for the first install on September 1. Once we finish with the OC install party, I'll give the remaining kits to Hugo so he can have them for the El Monte install on Saturday. Oh to have smooth and quick windows again....

The package of window repair kits has arrived. I have them and will bring them with me for the first install on September 1. Once we finish with the OC install party, I'll give the remaining kits to Hugo so he can have them for the El Monte install on Saturday. Oh to have smooth and quick windows again....

soo excited i cant wait to have working speed windows again! i have to assist my windows -_- everytime i park my car...

Also can you put me down for later in the afternoon? When will this end normally?

Last edited:
Quick reminder, we are two (2) weeks out. Please sign up for a time slot if you haven't already.

Tony - PM me your address so that I can PM that to those attending the OC meet up. I need to get that to Hugo too so he knows where to show up! Call me tomorrow so we can go over what will be needed for this and again, thanks for donating your location for hosting this. Much appreciated.

Pat - Shoot me you address too. I'll send the kits up with Hugo that he sent me so you won't have to worry about those. And thank you for hosting a second SoCal Hugo party.

My driver side functions as it should. The passenger side opens normal but closes slow. I'll be out of town during the 626 round so debating on going to Tony's thru the nasty Tues traffic.

Please put me down for just the speaker repair, i can do anytime but mid day would be ideal, i already contacted Craig about the repairs. Thank you everyone for setting this up.

The South El Monte location will be held at The Smog Spot between the hours of 10 and 3, however the shop will remain open until 6 pm for anyone that will still need to finish their door card installation.

The Smog Spot
9614 Garvey Ave
South El Monte, CA 91733

My driver side functions as it should. The passenger side opens normal but closes slow. I'll be out of town during the 626 round so debating on going to Tony's thru the nasty Tues traffic.

just like me im going to tonys place since i cant make it on that weekend in the 626

You guys are welcome to leave your window regulators or the cars with door cards off at our place if needed.

Last edited:
JC, as you know, my paint job did not turn out well. I've taken the car back to the paint shop and I'm waiting to hear what they plan to do for me. Based on past time frames, I may not get the car back in time for the window fix party that I have signed up for. I don't want to miss out on getting my windows fixed while Hugo is in the country. Do you know if Hugo will be going to NSXPO, and if he will be offering repairs at that time?

Thanks,

Mario

JC, as you know, my paint job did not turn out well. I've taken the car back to the paint shop and I'm waiting to hear what they plan to do for me. Based on past time frames, I may not get the car back in time for the window fix party that I have signed up for. I don't want to miss out on getting my windows fixed while Hugo is in the country. Do you know if Hugo will be going to NSXPO, and if he will be offering repairs at that time?

Thanks,

Mario

So sorry to read and see your paint. I do hope the resolution happens in your favor. Hugo will also be making a stop on the 5th to Patrick's location in El Monte and perhaps you can get it fixed there. If not, Hugo will be attending NSXPO (I saw his name on the list) so you could perhaps get him to fix your windows in Palm Springs. You may want to PM him directly to set this up.

Everyone else - One week out. If you have not replied to this thread to send me: location of choice, time frame, now would be a really good time. Thanks.

Last edited:
So sorry to rad and see your paint. I do hope the resolution happens in your favor. hugo will also be making a stop on the 5th to Patrick's location in El Monte and perhaps you can get it fixed there. If not, Hugo will be attending NSXPO (I saw his name on the list) so you could perhaps get him to fix your windows in Palm Springs. You may want to PM him directly to set this up.

Everyone else - One week out. If you have not replied to this thread to send me: location of choice, time frame, now would be a really good time. Thanks.

Thanks JC, What is Hugo's screen name?

Thanks,

I will not be able to make it. Please remove me from sept 1st. My car is cannot be moved. I have a big issue at hand. Hopefully somebody else can take my spot.

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully you will get it sorted out soon.

Mario - I will hold your spot(s) just in case.

Can I get added to the list please?

I need window repair possibly only driver side. The passenger side rolls much better. I'd prefer afternoon if possible.

_Harut

Last edited:
Please include me as well! Thanks.

phryxis (Colin) - 10am, El Monte

Colin - got you added.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, forgot to include my name (Philip)

Thanks Philip, you've been added

- - - Updated - - -

Can I get added to the list please?

I need window repair possibly only driver side. The passenger side rolls much better. I'd prefer afternoon if possible.

_Harut

Harut - Good to hear from you again. As long as he is here and you plan on keeping the car, have them both done. By the way, what location?

Back