• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hunt Valley 2014

Anyone heading up for their second big annual meet? There have been a few of us discussing it on the NoVA NSX FB page; at least a couple of us are meeting at Katie's before driving up. I went last year and met a few of the MD NSX guys. It was a very large meet and tough to meet other owners unless they are lingering on their cars, but overall a good show.

I'm probably in. My car is in desperate need of a bath, but won't have time to clean it b4 the show.

I have the address as:

50 Shawan Rd
Cockeysville, MD 21030

Last year there were hundreds of cars so it will be pretty hard to miss, I think. The typical time is apparently between 8am to 10am but I imagine this meet will go a bit longer/start earlier. There will be a couple of us at least coming up from Katie's C&C in Great Falls, VA.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm probably in. My car is in desperate need of a bath, but won't have time to clean it b4 the show.

I think that's fine. It will have rained the night before and it is completely possible the roads will still be damp the morning of the event. I wouldn't worry about it; it's not a concourse type event.

On the other hand when we have the Supernova NSX meet in a couple of months, you should definitely clean your car up for that.

Sounds good. Right now I have cosplayerkyo and kennyc meeting with me at Katie's; we will pick up Dave Chase as we pass through his area on the Beltway so there should be four of us coming into Hunt Valley together.

Here with four NoVA NSXs. We are parked in the upper overflow lot (by Dicks Sporting Goods).

Sure
e7a2ybe6.jpg

Here are some pictures I took @ the Hunt Valley meet...

Katy-HV07.jpg

Katy-HV08.jpg

Katy-HV09.jpg

Katy-HV10.jpg

Katy-HV11.jpg

Katy-HV12.jpg

Katy-HV13.jpg

Katy-HV14.jpg

Katy-HV15.jpg

Katy-HV16.jpg

Katy-HV17.jpg

Katy-HV18.jpg

Katy-HV19.jpg

PM me if you want any of these pictures unedited and in original resolution.

Great turnout! Thanks for the photos. Hope to see some folks at Fair Lakes tomorrow.

Dave

I took a few pics:

6rURNyF.jpg

We were only able to get groups pics properly after people started leaving. This is probably my biggest gripe about such large meets.

BWa0duq.jpg

Cloudy/windy.

huW0nKn.jpg

Stock/not.

F4yy6pU.jpg

Nine across and only two each of red and black.

XYG70Z0.jpg

Apologies for the dirty lens (spotting across the image).

W3A3uud.jpg

Caugh cosplayerkyo at the rest stop on the way back to the DC area.

I also have some video clips that I will stitch together and post.

Nice pics!

Fred,

What was the mix of cars participating? Exotics? Couldn't really tell from the photos.

Dave

Everything! MAGTRON (GTR Owners) came in force, small group of IS-F, couple of McClaren 12c's, Bunch of ferrari's and lambos, couple of alfa romeos... and the usual domestic janks and ricer crowd.

Dave, I think the Hunt Valley meet is basically like a very large and crowded Fair Lakes C&C. The type of cars that show up there are pretty similar. My pics were from the very end of the meet when many cars had already left so we could finally move our cars together to take pictures.

Was considering a trip to Hunt Valley in the near future but it's a 2 1/2 hour trip from my place in Culpeper. What time does everyone gather for this? Also, has anyone been to the Dockside C&C at Annapolis recently? What's the situation like there? That's a 2 hour trip for me but I would most likely make that an overnighter, take the spouse, and have a nice seafood dinner Saturday night.

Dave

The hunt valley meet is usually the larger meet and it meets every Saturday from 830-1100 am. Annapolis is usually smaller but still fun and occurs every Sunday from 9-11 am. The are events in annapolis that keep this meet from happening like boat shows and the like so do some research before making the journey.

Last edited:
Back