• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I have felt the heavy hand of God.

There is a heck of a lot more to say about this, but for now, let me just say, my 2001 RL will not start. Fuel level is low, but no low fuel warning.

Starter and battery are fine. Will not fire.

I had just given a lecture to a grocery store retail checkout girl about why she should not go into debt in the purchase of a new car. She is a friend. I walked out of the store and my car will not start!

Main relay? Please let this be something simple. I need a break.

Walked home. Too proud to go back in the store and tell the girl what had just happened. Her car is a 94 Mustang convertible with a leaky top. She was looking for any escape to get into a newer car. I told her to look for a late 90's Camry (her price range).

I've been asking for the presence of God, and if this ain't it!

Humbly asking for advice here.

Last edited:
How did you get here so fast? I am the blonde in the full on pink Snuggie with the dumpy butt.

The car sits. Any other ideas?

Barney, I know your family, you bastage! Lil' help?

Last edited:
I have a 99RL and one day I went to the store and came out... Crank no start.

fuel was low but not empty. I researched it and it was the main relay under the steering wheel cover (between the brake pedal and steering wheel). I changed it and it fired right up.

Change your main relay first!!

If I were to guess, it would be main relay, but that's beside the point. I'm still trying to make sense out of where the thread title fits in???? :confused:

If I were to guess, it would be main relay, but that's beside the point. I'm still trying to make sense out of where the thread title fits in???? :confused:

...............and the posts:redface:

How did you get here so fast? I am the blonde in the full on pink Snuggie with the dumpy butt.

The car sits. Any other ideas?

Barney, I know your family, you bastage! Lil' help?

Yikes, The Barn Man?

Me, too.

...............and the posts:redface:

G*d is the main relay.

Back