• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'll be at Mosport July 1-3

I'll be at Mosport July 1-3 with Trackmasters. Any NSXCA member or Canadian NSX owner who wants to drop by and say hello you're welcomed to do so. If you like I can take you for a few laps around this Canadian treasure.:)
Hope to see you in a few weeks.

adelaide said:
what's trackmasters? I run Mosport a bunch of times a year, it is a Canadian Treasure!

James - you got that white NSX yet or are you still tinkering with that little toy car?

Be done with it already.
:D

Adelaide,

What group(s) do you run with at Mosport? I practically live at Mosport and I don't recall ever seeing another NSX other than the ones I know that attend on a regular basis. It's odd that we have never crossed paths. Perhaps you drive another car other than your NSX at Mosport.

Trackmasters is a driving school based out of Watkins Glen. The Glen is their home track but they also go to other tracks like Summit Point and Mosport. For more info, visit their website - www.trackmasters.com According to their website, the Mosport July school is for Intermediate students only which means you will need to have some level of track experience (not necessarily at Mosport ) to be eligible to participate. You will need to contact Trackmasters directly to get specifics as to exactly how much track experience is needed. Sounds like you have a lot so you shouldn't have a problem getting in. If you're really hot stuff, you might even request for a check out to run in their Open Track group. The check out involves a Trackmaster's instructor riding shotgun with you for a few laps to verify that you are competent to run with the other Open Track cars. In the event you do not pass the check out, you will then drive with an instructor in the Intermediate group. There will be no checkouts on the Friday. Hope to see you there.

Rui

SPA's correct. I was there about a month ago running my M5 with some bankers....

I ran my S2000 there about 3 times last year.

I am trying to convince myself that I need an NSX to try something different.

Back