• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm back...Figured I'd share my new ride...

After being out of the NSX arena for almost 4 years, I'm gonna come back and hang out for a bit :) Thinking about getting another NSX when I get out of the Corps here in 2 years.

As for now, here's my new car:

Stats:
2006 Ford Mustang GT
FRPP Hot Rod Cams
Boost Brothers Long Tube headers
Off-Road Hpipe
Steeda CAI
4.10 gears
Magnaflow mufflers
UD Pulleys (steeda)

During this deployment to Afghanistan, it will be getting a 302 5.0 stroker motor (still SOHC modular) and a Whipple Supercharger.

Right now it put down 351rwhp with a great tuen and I'm hoping for 650rwhp with the new motor and S/C.

Here's the cams:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNfJ_YFodQU

Here's a dyno run (used my iPhone...sorry):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrMchD8AH5c

Some pictures:
DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0193-1.jpg

Very nice. Thanks for your service and stay safe over there.

thanks for your service, besides family its always nice to have something you are passionate about to come back to.

Thank You for keeping us safe. Enjoy those nice wheels. :smile:

+1000

Thank you for your service. Stay safe. Return soon.

Hey Brian, I remember meeting you a few times at some of the gtg's we had down here. If I'm correct you had wide fenders and were in the process of modding the heck out of your NSX.

It's good to hear you are doing well and please stay safe overseas. Hope to see you in a few years with a nice NSX again.

Hey Brian, I remember meeting you a few times at some of the gtg's we had down here. If I'm correct you had wide fenders and were in the process of modding the heck out of your NSX.

It's good to hear you are doing well and please stay safe overseas. Hope to see you in a few years with a nice NSX again.

You're exactly right doc! I remember some of those cruises back in the day around Miami and South Florida. Good times. One of the other perks to owning an NSX...great community!

Back