• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Im back in a NSX, man I missed this car!

Awesome! Congrats John!
Glad to see you back in an NSX and the only question is... when we going for a drive?
Look for a text message shortly :cool:

Congrats and I know the feeling .... I've strayed away from 2 NSX's and now on my 3rd.
I will always have one in the garage, never again will I have that feeling of missing an NSX!

Batmans, he can't buy his black one back. I am the current owner and have no plans of selling. In Johns defense, he did ask me if I was looking to sell before he bought his silver one. :smile:

Congrats and I know the feeling .... I've strayed away from 2 NSX's and now on my 3rd.
I will always have one in the garage, never again will I have that feeling of missing an NSX!

Thanks, glad to hear you made it back as well. Hard to live without this car!

I want to see pics of the thing in the avatar and why don't u buy ur black one back?

You can check out my build thread here on the ZDX http://zdx.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=822081 . And like joboy77 said I tried but really glad a Silver one popped up because im getting tired of black. Silver was my first choice!

Batmans, he can't buy his black one back. I am the current owner and have no plans of selling. In Johns defense, he did ask me if I was looking to sell before he bought his silver one. :smile:

You cant blame a guy for trying:) Glad the car is in good hands bro! You have a wonderful ride! I just know it I will see her again lol.

Warms my heart to know you're back John.!.! Awesome re-acquisition! Can't wait to meet her...

Welcome back. Time to change your avatar

Thanks, done been meaning to do this:)

Super sharp, it'sa stunner! Congrats on a good find!

Thanks David, Silver is a stunner in person for sure!

Warms my heart to know you're back John.!.! Awesome re-acquisition! Can't wait to meet her...

Tim you have no idea how much it means to be back! I actually have been meaning to contact you. I want to replace the seats soon and I think you did this recently to your car? Wanted to get the scoop. Cant wait to meet up too!

Welcome back John. Can't wait to see!

Thanks bro, I will keep an eye out for the next meet! Or we could make our own:)

Congrats! Beautiful! Silver NSX...:biggrin:

Bernie

Thanks for the kind words, I love this color!

- - - Updated - - -

A quick update on the car. Ordered new wheels, suspension, and some goodies inside. I have done a couple maintenance items as well. I will start a new thread once everything is here. Excited!

Sorry for being super late to this thread, but I have to state for the record that your car is a beauty, John! I love the new wheels too! Looking forward to seeing the updated pics. :cool:

Back