• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Imola lowered on Eibachs and OEM shocks/rims with 25mm spacers + other stuff >>

Thought I'd post some pics of initial set of mods. Couldnt stand the awful 4x4 look any longer, so had it lowered on Eibachs/OEM Shocks + H&R 25mm spacers (thanks Bryan (I1O101I)) :)

The ride is a bit firmer than OEM, but still very comfortable. Looks so much better (~1.25 drop) and I def love the OEM rims (so clean and simple). I'd like it a bit lower but this will do until i decide on coilovers and 18/19s.

Also got tint, DRLs, NSX-R shifter/short stalk/ss kit and more importantly a few things to enable me to bring one of the kids along for the ride, namely car seat tether bolt and passenger airbag disable switch.

Eibachs/OEM shocks/25mm H&R spacers
DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

R Shift Boot/SS Kit/etc
DSC_0102.jpg

Pass Airbag Switch: Received NHTSA approval prior to install.
DSC_0081-1.jpg

Tether bolt: Part # 82410-SE3-C01

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

Since the kid is in tow gonna need to bring a stroller :)
DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Def enjoying the NSX a ton and its even better to be able to bring a little one along now. More to follow...:)

Re: Imola lowered on Eibachs and OEM shocks/rims with 25mm spacers + other stuff >>

Enjoyed seeing the matching stroller!

Brian

Re: Imola lowered on Eibachs and OEM shocks/rims with 25mm spacers + other stuff >>

Awesome!!! Gorgeous car. So so clean.

Your car looks very fresh and clean, I love it.

Nice car and mods! I did the same a few years ago (approval on the airbag switch and tether). I mounted my switch in place of the OBDII connector. Fit perfectly with no alterations to the dash. I tucked the OBDII connector under the carpet and pull it out every 2 years for smog.
4318airbag_switch_002.jpg

Looking real sharp!!!

+2 for the matching stroller!!!:biggrin:

Nice car and mods! I did the same a few years ago (approval on the airbag switch and tether). I mounted my switch in place of the OBDII connector. Fit perfectly with no alterations to the dash. I tucked the OBDII connector under the carpet and pull it out every 2 years for smog.
4318airbag_switch_002.jpg

On his car, he wouldn't even have to move the OBDII connector. His car is on the drivers side. Behind that blank plate is nothing but empty space, so twould have been even easier to mount it there and not take up glove box space. And the factory cover would snap on top of it.

Nice car BTW...

Thanks guys. Yeah, at the last meet the stroller drew a lot of comments...lol.

Bryan - thanks for all the installs! Lots more to do :biggrin:

Turbo2go- ill check out that spot. Switch is not mounted permanently but installer put plenty of wire to re-route later. i def plan on finding a better (permanent) location eventually.

Thanks guys. Yeah, at the last meet the stroller drew a lot of comments...lol.

Bryan - thanks for all the installs! Lots more to do :biggrin:

Turbo2go- ill check out that spot. Switch is not mounted permanently but installer put plenty of wire to re-route later. i def plan on finding a better (permanent) location eventually.

Snap off the little plate underneath the left side of the glovebox and take a look.

Wow, that's looking great, Paul! :eek: Love the new set up, slowly but surely, can't wait to see what wheel you gonna pick.

wife must be happy you can incorporate the baby with occasional sunday morning meets. ILOVEIMOLA.COM

car looks great and clean. while the car could look more agressive lower it looks like the ideal height for a good balance of looks + daily driving.

i take it those are s4play leds?

Back