• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Importfest 2006 Toronto white NSX

So I was in Importfest 2006 in Toronto, sadly I only saw 1 NSX there! It was a white one.. anyone from here ?

I think there is only 5 white ones in Canada.

importfest06.jpg

importfest05.jpg

importfest04.jpg

importfest07.jpg

Here is my car :) One day I will own a white NSX!

Thanks for the photos. Did you take any more? I doubt there were only 3 cars there...

BTW, the girl in the white tank top kinda reminds me of Sandra Bernhard...

As for the NSX I don't know whose it is but I'm sure that someone on here knows!

I actually didn't take many car pics... mostly import models... :)

Hey nice lude. My first car was an 89 Black with the four wheel steering. Si It was a very fun car. Keep working towards that nsx you'll get it someday. Btw the model pics are always great i see a few nopi chicks lol:biggrin:

yeah... uh... duno about the above avatar being actually cool for most on the thread... i mean.... i got no problem with butt shots... but i'm sure for most browsing prime at work, it'll be a major problem... just thought i'd give a heads up... nothing personal... :wink:

Sorry i thought it was a very hilarious pic when i made it the avatar. If they tell me to remove it i wont hesitate.

nsxtcy85 said:
Sorry i thought it was a very hilarious pic when i made it the avatar. If they tell me to remove it i wont hesitate.

haha... don't get me wrong... its funny as hell.. specially after reading the text... i just figure some might get into some heat about it at work...

I think that the white car is KCWCs, a PRIME members, old car.

He sold it 12ish months ago to get a 997S, which he didnt like and got rid of in place for a spot on the 997TT waiting list.

Back